RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion
Congrats Zer0CD!

iPro Clan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Congrats zer0!

(02-10-2013 05:07 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yj_TrAgw

Noooo Necrocat, don't switch too! The ST section on OSN is boring now with so many Adorables. =,(

I wonder if joelduque still plays Scallywags, I'll be impressed if he still does and is somehow rank 2! Anyone play him recently or have any replays? He doesn't seem to upload very often if at all. I know pokhs has stuck with Scallywags but he doesn't have many replays either (and most of the recent ones are losses).

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
02-11-2013, 03:38 AM
Feedback are still my favourite team but I want to see how much of a difference it can make to my hidden rating playing Adorables. It's been a while since I used them to get into Masters, and getting back into them with my updated knowledge of efficiency is giving me a bit of a change. Still Feedback at heart, but it can get tiring with all the picture-perfect moves you have to make; you get punished very hard for mistakes.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
02-11-2013, 05:55 AM
Nice game necro! Kill all units wins are always fun to watch :)

(02-11-2013 03:38 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  but it can get tiring with all the picture-perfect moves you have to make; you get punished very hard for mistakes.

I know what you mean! I feel like feedback is still usable for now, but it relies too much on perfect timings and your opponent's mistakes. I worry that as players get better and make fewer mistakes feedback will become increasingly difficult as the windows of opportunity grow continually smaller.

You and p0123456789 are the two feedback players I always look at for replays so I hope to see more! I feel bad for combat though, no one repping scallys anymore :P doesn't help that I convinced him to try feedback a month or two ago. Jump from one sinking ship onto another slightly slower sinking ship. Maybe we just need to learn adorables or try veggies with prickle!

02-11-2013, 07:13 AM
I've been trying to get into top 10 for a while as Feedback but I just made sudden jumps all the way to 35-45 and now I've reached a purgatory stage that I can't get past. I think that alternating games as both teams will be what I'm going to do so that I don't get sick of either team and I'll be refining them both Smile. I wish that P1noyboypj would still be playing primarily Feedback, he seems to have switched to Scallywags in the recent months. He's the one who inspired me to begin playing feedback after I got matched up against his scrambler rushes that really surprised me that Harti was telling me about (This was during Beta time so there was FTA). I feel there are still things I'm learning from time to time though.

Yeah, our games are always fun but really fast, I think we have the same play style that ends up with whoever has the best positioned scrambler wins. Last few games I've seen him playing Adorables too though Tongue At least Combat you're in top 50 so you can see if you can pass that barrier!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
02-11-2013, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 07:21 AM by GoHeat 3.)
I looked up P1noyboypj on OSN and it seems from his most recent replays, he plays Adorables too! Anyways, to answer Combats question about joelduque, yes I'm pretty sure he said that he still plays Scallywags in one of the poppycock threads not too long ago!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
02-11-2013, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 08:58 AM by Necrocat219.)
Here's a fantastic game vs Penguin with ms spawning Bramble and him not spawning a Bombshell, he always kept me on my edge and I was always feeling that my setup was very delicate; it's entertaining to watch and the pressure of snipers was interesting.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y27zmAgw

02-12-2013, 07:12 AM
Here is a double Adorables game with willythewile on Reaper. I let him get to my wit space side without much resistance but was able to rush him for the win!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y_N3tAgw

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
02-15-2013, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2013 03:34 AM by Heycoolkidheycoolkidheycoolkid.)
I thought I was a goner.

Adorables vs Adorables long nine
Alanthefast vs Heycoolkid
Meant to post this one above but it's still good

"This one"