Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email difficulties, etc
10-25-2014, 02:38 AM
Email difficulties, etc
New player to Outwitters here. Did anyone else have problems setting up an account with an Hotmail addy? I switched to a Gmail acct and have circumvented the problem. I'd prefer hotmail tho...

Problem 2: I don't receive push notifications from my Outwitters games. I may have declined push at install.... Can I restore? Or delet the app to add push? (I do have purchased add-ons.)

Problem 3: I would like to change my GC name to my forums name. (Kdvnsjr to 3d6reroll1s) can it be done?

And to play Devil's Advocate I've already email OML and gotten no response.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: Email difficulties, etc
(10-25-2014 02:38 AM)3d6reroll1s Wrote:  New player to Outwitters here. Did anyone else have problems setting up an account with an Hotmail addy? I switched to a Gmail acct and have circumvented the problem. I'd prefer hotmail tho...

Problem 2: I don't receive push notifications from my Outwitters games. I may have declined push at install.... Can I restore? Or delet the app to add push? (I do have purchased add-ons.)

Problem 3: I would like to change my GC name to my forums name. (Kdvnsjr to 3d6reroll1s) can it be done?

And to play Devil's Advocate I've already email OML and gotten no response.

On the account of push notifications, it's been a thorn in our side for several months and it's not until the recent server migrations that I've had the means to address it from the ground up. Sorry for the delays on that, it's a difficult to troubleshoot issue since we can't replicate it on our end with any device and it relies on platforms and software that we didn't write 100% ourselves or have internal access to.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
10-25-2014, 09:05 AM
Issues addressed, thnx Alex!
10-27-2014, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2014 10:55 AM by Apple.)
To change your gamecenter name, go to gamecenter in settings, log in, and you can change your name from there.

1v1: Gifted
2v2: Clever
2v2 with Po0r Yorick: Master League
2v2 with cosh2000, Willey34, Godfreykfho:Fluffy
Gamecenter:Apple 9763
[Image: sig.png]