Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story Time!!!!
10-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Story Time!!!!
Once upon a time in the United States there was a girl named Legacy! (well technically she was named Hannah, but whatever) Legacy really wanted Gauntlets Revenge and was fully prepared to buy it. She checked her email during Tutorial period and saw some free download codes, but being a very clever Clever League girl, Legacy decided that she should wait to download the game when she got home. This is because she has family sharing and she did not want to send a purchase request to her father when she is in school. Legacy sat through all three of her boring block periods and finally got home to enter the codes. She tried one after the other and couldn't get them to work. She tried E47X3L9LP9YR, the last code left to try, AND IT DIDNT WORK!!! So Legacy screamed "NOOOOOOOO" at the top of her lungs. No one really cared because they are all used to Legacy's loudness. Legacy spent $2.99 on the game to support its wonderful developers and played Lockdown on normal a few times. Her high score is a whopping 20 Pointonium. (I said that she's a Clever League girl, not a Gifted League one)

The moral of the story: Support your favorite developers!!! (Because now since Gauntlets Revenge is out, they can focus on Outwitters 2!)

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: Story Time!!!!
(10-24-2014 09:47 AM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  Once upon a time in the United States there was a girl named Legacy! (well technically she was named Hannah, but whatever) Legacy really wanted Gauntlets Revenge and was fully prepared to buy it. She checked her email during Tutorial period and saw some free download codes, but being a very clever Clever League girl, Legacy decided that she should wait to download the game when she got home. This is because she has family sharing and she did not want to send a purchase request to her father when she is in school. Legacy sat through all three of her boring block periods and finally got home to enter the codes. She tried one after the other and couldn't get them to work. She tried E47X3L9LP9YR, the last code left to try, AND IT DIDNT WORK!!! So Legacy screamed "NOOOOOOOO" at the top of her lungs. No one really cared because they are all used to Legacy's loudness. Legacy spent $2.99 on the game to support its wonderful developers and played Lockdown on normal a few times. Her high score is a whopping 20 Pointonium. (I said that she's a Clever League girl, not a Gifted League one)

The moral of the story: Support your favorite developers!!! (Because now since Gauntlets Revenge is out, they can focus on Outwitters 2!)
I would totally love Outwitters 2. My highscore is 156 pointonium.Tongue

1v1: Gifted
2v2: Clever
2v2 with Po0r Yorick: Master League
2v2 with cosh2000, Willey34, Godfreykfho:Fluffy
Gamecenter:Apple 9763
[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
10-24-2014, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 11:42 AM by Chemoeum.)
RE: Story Time!!!!
I joined the beta. Big Grin I'd definitely support them but my security questions are being stupid (I'm looking at you, Clement the security question! Angry).

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
Find all posts by this user