Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People Putting Off Their Turns
07-20-2012, 03:15 PM
Sad People Putting Off Their Turns
I don't know if there is already a tread about this(I tried a few search words), but I've been having trouble with a player who's been putting off their turns. Now, I don't mean people who've quit playing or whatnot and haven't gone for 4 days; that's fine, a little annoying but I understand most people who plan on deleting an app won't go in and forfeit all their games.

What I'm talking about is people who are losing and decide to not take a turn except every four days. I don't know if they're really planning to prolong their loss for a month or two, or if they have some sort of life style that keeps them from their iDevice for periods of exactly 4 days at a time.

I guess what they're hoping is that sooner or latter you'll quit Outwitters and they'll be able to get an autowin. :/

I know it would be pretty difficult to stop this sort of thing, but I'm just throwing it out there so maybe OML can do something in the distant future. Maybe something like, if you've played a bunch of turns for other games but only play a turn every 4 days for a specific game, it shortens the amount of time you have before you have to go again or something.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2012, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2012 06:06 PM by Fluffysox.)
RE: People Putting Off Their Turns
Thank you for your perspective. In recent history the time use to be 7 days for an auto win. OML have listened to the crowd and have decided that 4 is best for anti trolling and people who play outwitters casually.

Sadly the only thing you can do now is wait Sad. If they are losing, just keep playing 4 days a turn. It's a 100% win for you and think about it, they are also losing a Whole entire game slot aswell!

Edit: may I ask who this person/these people are?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply