Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YOU Can Help Bring Outwitters Back!
09-15-2014, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2014 10:25 PM by brayton.)
RE: YOU Can Help Bring Outwitters Back!
While I agree that Outwitters on Steam would be awesome for the community and players, and would be profitable of shipping it was easy, but isn't there a big difference between C+ and Whatever x86 pc games are written in? Or is that c+ aswell?

(09-15-2014 02:56 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
(09-15-2014 01:30 AM)Flarp55 Wrote:  
(09-15-2014 12:11 AM)OutwittersIsTheBest Wrote:  I think somebody should make a fan game with new teams.
and get sued.

Legal issues aside, do you know how hard it is to create Outwitters from scratch? ....

They said you could use their materials without profiting from them. A casual fan game goes nowhere that far.

And a casual fan game shouldn't be the exact game.

Actually, do you guys think Outwitters should also appear on Steam? It's been mentioned before, that Steam users feed on strategy.

I think as far as a community/fan game goes, it wouldn't be that hard /If someone who knows how to do it did it/. I'd assume apart from designing the concept, most of the work would've been 1) making it run smoothly on iOS, and 2) Making all the Gorgious artwork

Through omitting 1) and 2), shouldn't it be easy?

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: YOU Can Help Bring Outwitters Back! - brayton - 09-15-2014 10:22 PM