Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YOU Can Help Bring Outwitters Back!
09-12-2014, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 01:34 AM by .Memories..)
RE: YOU Can Help Bring Outwitters Back!
(09-12-2014 12:17 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 10:58 PM).Memories. Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 01:52 PM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  Haven't you noticed Alex? We've all been 'working' on OW2 in the forum. We've already provided all the wild and unrealistic ideas! All you have to do is implement them. Wink

I know you're being sarcastic, but I couldn't help but laugh because this is how the world sees all software engineering. A bunch of project managers and business guys get in a room and think they've done all the hard work when they think of some vague overarching idea. They think software just has to "code it up real quick" and it'll be done...

Ugh.

Still, we do help those chances go up. It's just a little fun time that might actually work. They do have a point, which in real life doesn't apply as much as it does in the movies.

I totally agree - I'm sure it's very beneficial to have ideas flowing. I was just poking fun at "All you have to do is...", because that's pretty much how many managers will start a conversation with engineers. Smile

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: YOU Can Help Bring Outwitters Back! - .Memories. - 09-12-2014 01:33 AM