Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
National Outwitters League Season 2 [Week 7-Final Week!]
09-17-2014, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2014 07:07 AM by BigMaczZ.)
RE: National Outwitters League Season 2 [Registration closed-conditionally]
I'd like to participate if we can reach 32.
GCID: Big-MaczZ
Fluffy league Wink
If I get in, I'd like to request the Panthers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2014, 05:32 AM
(09-17-2014 04:08 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  I'll play if you reach 32 people in time.

GCID: TheGreatErenan
Master League
#140 on 9/12/14 Top 200 List

Also, if I get in, I would like to request the Denver Broncos if I could. Either that or the Anaheim Angels, but if you won't allow me to be a baseball team, then at least let me pretend Vladimir Guerrero is on my team (he needs something to do now he's retired, doesn't he?). Tongue

Well the broncos made it to the playoffs last outwitter nfl season Smile good choice
09-17-2014, 08:39 AM
(09-17-2014 04:57 AM)BigMaczZ Wrote:  I'd like to participate if we can reach 32.
GCID: Big-MaczZ
Fluffy league Wink
If I get in, I'd like to request the Panthers.
You're in if we can get to 32, only problem is someone else already took the Panthers. Any other team choice? The players and teams selected are on the first post of this thread.

[Image: sig.png]
09-17-2014, 11:09 AM
[/quote]
You're in if we can get to 32, only problem is someone else already took the Panthers. Any other team choice? The players and teams selected are on the first post of this thread.
[/quote]

I saw that after I said that. Haha. How about the Giants?
09-17-2014, 11:14 AM
If no one's taken it already (including lower ranked players) then I'll take arizona since it was my previous team and that will make it easier to keep track.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

09-18-2014, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2014 12:52 AM by mr_13en.)
(09-17-2014 11:14 AM)Flarp55 Wrote:  If no one's taken it already (including lower ranked players) then I'll take arizona since it was my previous team and that will make it easier to keep track.

If it's only for tracking purposes do you mind being assigned the Dolphins? I already started assigning teams for the modified schedule if we don't get 32, and I'm trying to distribute the players across the divisions. If we do get 32 I'll assign you the Cardinals, deal?

I should add that anyone else that wants a team, it will be honored if we get the 32, since I started assigning teams for the modified schedule and figuring out the matchups. Thanks guys.

09-18-2014, 09:22 AM
(09-18-2014 12:49 AM)mr_13en Wrote:  
(09-17-2014 11:14 AM)Flarp55 Wrote:  If no one's taken it already (including lower ranked players) then I'll take arizona since it was my previous team and that will make it easier to keep track.

If it's only for tracking purposes do you mind being assigned the Dolphins? I already started assigning teams for the modified schedule if we don't get 32, and I'm trying to distribute the players across the divisions. If we do get 32 I'll assign you the Cardinals, deal?

I should add that anyone else that wants a team, it will be honored if we get the 32, since I started assigning teams for the modified schedule and figuring out the matchups. Thanks guys.

sure, i don't really care

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

09-20-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: National Outwitters League Season 2[Registration closed-4 spots remain to complete32]
Registration to complete the 32 teams will close Saturday, 6pm PST. We need 4 more players!

Otherwise the 2nd season will start with a modified schedule without 6 teams.

09-22-2014, 01:39 AM
RE: National Outwitters League Season 2[Registration Closed]
Does this mean I don't have to play? Big Grin

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-22-2014, 01:55 AM
RE: National Outwitters League Season 2[Registration Closed]
(09-22-2014 01:39 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  Does this mean I don't have to play? Big Grin

Yes. Tongue