Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Suggestions
07-20-2012, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2012 10:11 AM by Metruption.)
Suggestions
I have some ideas that OML will (almost) definitely not add into the game.

The "Tarzan Team"
potentially fighting alongside the seafaring scallywags, acclaimed adorables, and furious feedback is the "Tarzan Team"

Their special unit? The "Guerilla", a unit with 3 attack power, 2 range, (undefined) move, and the ability to move two spaces after attacking.
Also, it would have 2 hitpoints unboosed to prevent a wily scout from pulling a wild assassination move.

The soldier would be a primitive looking guy with a club or jungle esque spear.
Some sort of indian medicine man as a medic.
A little money for the scout.
A money throwing poop as a sniper.
and a gorrilla-man mutant as the tank.

Thank you for reading this poorly written post, and I do not in any way for this to be implemented because a jungle theme would definitely clash with the "postponed" plants team.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2012, 02:10 PM
RE: Suggestions
I like the idea of a special that can retreat (aka move twice). It you want more ideas go to a thread called "team ideas/new characters" or something. It's been dad for a while.
07-20-2012, 05:35 PM
With the Mobi, every character can move, attack and then move back. And not just a few spaces, either. Big Grin

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
10-20-2012, 05:48 PM
I have a suggestion. Recently, I read in the forums about making +1 wit for every kill. This is a big change for me if ever it would be implemented. There is already a community here, as evidenced by the activity in the forums which fell in love with the current asynchronous and slow-paced nature of the game. There is this possibility of alienating a significant chunk of the current Outwitters fans if ever the proposed change would happen.

How about a twin game for Outwitters or just another mode in which same or similar units are involved but with the +1 wit for every kill or a real time version? For me this would be win-win. Developers get (hopefully) more optimal value, as well as the current and new/future gamers. Don't know though how much coding work and related resources this would entail. Hope to help with the game as I could and maybe afford.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.