Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
GG Champions League 2014-15 (SIGN-UPS OPEN FOR PLAY-OFFS) [11/9/14]
09-06-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: GG Champions League 2014-15 (Calendar published - STILL CHANCE TO SIGN UP [09/05/14]
(09-06-2014 07:32 PM)L3R4T Wrote:  Hi ,

Thx for the invite but i'm a bit bored by the tournaments. The world championship has started just after the Elite Championship and now i'm only playing tournaments since 1 year...

I want to have the time to play some league games to let the oportunity to take my place.

But I have no desire to follow a pace of play right now.

Good luck to all of you !

Sad, that especially you are missing here, LER4T. Of course I respect your decision and I understand what you mean.....when you're nearly always within a tourney till the very end of it like in your case, the tourneys are timely overlapping and you even can't play one after the other.... I also nearly played no league games since the first of the Elite Championships started.....but....I don't miss them. There you play a single game.....with no real meaning....when it's over there's no crowd of other players which comment the replay and discuss your strategy. For me the tourneys brought me back to really play and love this game due to the feeling that a game means something....and not only to yourself. You have reached everything regarding the normal league games! You're our #1......so what is your next goal there? This is not really a new kind of tourney.....it's the new alternative league to classic league games which have another structure which is really enjoyable! You also don't have this timely pressure and I think that you can have your breaks and times without this game without missing this league cause it's really long enough! This is just a try to perhaps encourage you to think over your decision again cause I would love to have you up for this.....as said above of course any other decision of you is respected but perhaps you will change your mind? Super-Titan
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: GG Champions League 2014-15 (Calendar published - STILL CHANCE TO SIGN UP [09/05/14] - Pharmafan - 09-06-2014 07:56 PM