Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!)
08-23-2014, 05:35 AM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3
(08-23-2014 01:24 AM)amoffett11 Wrote:  I know that in the past, Mag!cGuy went and actually recruited players. A lot of players in the top 10ish don't come onto the forums, but will bestir themselves for a prestigious tournament like this one.

Highest I've managed is Rank 17 (not counting the early rankings list) so I'm out.

Question/Opinion: Will there be a STB Elite Tournament #2 running alongside this one? I think there should be, the first one went well, and I like that random players can get into the Elite tournament (ala jesusfuentesh in #2, and now Doodat in #3). I'm not saying that either of you have to run it, with this one on your plate, but it would be cool if somebody did.

Sorry you were so close to the cut! Maybe we will eventually loosen it if we want more signups. Individual recruiting sounds like a good idea, as does another STBE. I wouldnt want to run it myself since I already have this, but maybe I could handle everything for this one and Flarp could handle the STBE.

TGH: Welcome! I didnt know you were Doctor Freeman. We probly will go with a Witters Digest ad as well
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 - 22swarm - 08-23-2014 05:35 AM