Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!)
10-15-2014, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2014 03:45 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!)
Sounds like some overacting over here. Keep it cool guys, outwitters is just a game and I, in no way, harmed this tournament by leaving. Since everyone gets a win against me, it´s as if I didn't sign up in the first place, and I didn't take someone else's room. I'd mess up far more jesus's tourney if I left, that's why I stayed (and I at first didn't want to, but jesus convinced me).

Maybe I ought to say it again, well, sorry for actually thinking, when people actually went and asked me to sign up to both tourneys, that I could love the game again. Seems like it was a wrong bet. I love the community - best one ever, though too small - and the game is some of the best piece of art out there, but I played it too much. I mean, too much. I surely spent more time on it than both of you reunited guys, so I just can't have that particular and really unique fun I had on this game two years ago. I have anyway no intention to argue anymore, I'm not here for that, and I never said like "I'm gone for good, bye forever". I'm dropping out of this tourney which absoutely changes nothing to the organization, I'm saying I won't be playing ladder or other tourneys or whatever - well, SORRY.

I have also gave up the very finale match of the third DL tournament, (which messes up far more the tourney, anyway husky deserves that trophy), and there no one blamed me. Maybe silently, but I received awesome messages (pm and in this topic) and no rant. Guess that's a matter of "sensibility" (I don't know the exact word for what I mean), but yeah both of your post really looked like I did something, like, really wrong and uncool etc. Weird Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) - Mag!cGuy - 10-15-2014 03:28 AM