Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!)
10-10-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!)
(10-10-2014 11:44 AM)amoffett11 Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0ZuDoAsM

Magic times out.

As for allowing people to restart games that they've timed out, I wouldn't allow it. If its because something comes up or someone's phone dies, ok. But if it's because they're letting every single turn go right up against the 4 day mark, it's their own fault.

You're frustrated two of your games timed out? I'm frustrated taking a turn every 5 days and having to try and remember every time what was going on. If you want to be in the tournament, keep up with your turns

It depends on the situation. One aspect of these tournaments is they allow you to play top players who are not active anymore. GG is one of them. I never played againt him before, so why let this opportunity go. Besides it was so early in the game. I wouldn't have restarted/reset my game againt Magic, whom i play regularly, at turn 30 something, either.

I get frustrated when people play ALL their moves at the 4th day as well. However, it's more disappointing that we have players who enrolled voluntarily, but hasn't started a single game (as p1) yet.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) - Uyduruk - 10-10-2014 09:45 PM