Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!)
10-09-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!)
Gg amoffett

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0eurqwsM

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
10-10-2014, 11:44 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0ZuDoAsM

Magic times out.

As for allowing people to restart games that they've timed out, I wouldn't allow it. If its because something comes up or someone's phone dies, ok. But if it's because they're letting every single turn go right up against the 4 day mark, it's their own fault.

You're frustrated two of your games timed out? I'm frustrated taking a turn every 5 days and having to try and remember every time what was going on. If you want to be in the tournament, keep up with your turns

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
10-10-2014, 01:41 PM
(10-10-2014 11:44 AM)amoffett11 Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0ZuDoAsM

Magic times out.

As for allowing people to restart games that they've timed out, I wouldn't allow it. If its because something comes up or someone's phone dies, ok. But if it's because they're letting every single turn go right up against the 4 day mark, it's their own fault.

You're frustrated two of your games timed out? I'm frustrated taking a turn every 5 days and having to try and remember every time what was going on. If you want to be in the tournament, keep up with your turns

Of course I'm not forcing people to restart games their opponent timed out in. But a restart is okay if both players agree, especially if the game hasn't gone far.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
10-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Magic also timed out rather early in game against me.....looks like he's gone inactive?

What happened, buddy?

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6dfdpAoM
10-10-2014, 09:45 PM
(10-10-2014 11:44 AM)amoffett11 Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0ZuDoAsM

Magic times out.

It depends on the situation. One aspect of these tournaments is they allow you to play top players who are not active anymore. GG is one of them. I never played againt him before, so why let this opportunity go. Besides it was so early in the game. I wouldn't have restarted/reset my game againt Magic, whom i play regularly, at turn 30 something, either.

I get frustrated when people play ALL their moves at the 4th day as well. However, it's more disappointing that we have players who enrolled voluntarily, but hasn't started a single game (as p1) yet.
10-11-2014, 01:42 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmby3qQoM

GG pytosz!
10-11-2014, 06:03 AM
Magic also timed out with me, was kind of fun game too Sad

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkZ7BtgkM

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
10-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Since Magic is timing out, I think I'm going to give everyone a win against him, including those who already lost to him, because otherwise it would be unfair to those to lost to him but could have started their game later and won by timeout.

Is everyone okay with this?

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
10-11-2014, 09:34 AM
You should wait for him to post or something.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-11-2014, 10:50 AM
(10-11-2014 09:01 AM)Flarp55 Wrote:  Since Magic is timing out, I think I'm going to give everyone a win against him, including those who already lost to him, because otherwise it would be unfair to those to lost to him but could have started their game later and won by timeout.

Is everyone okay with this?

If he never returns or returns and indicates his desire to withdraw, this sounds like the fair thing to do. But if he begins actually participating than it is what it is I suppose.

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
Thread Closed