Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!)
09-08-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!)
(09-08-2014 09:59 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  I don't agree that this is a good choice because Trumpet Alan has already played a game. You should probably do the same as previous tourney in that dropouts = forfeits. I'm not running the tourney, so it's still up to you guys.

It doesn't matter whatever we do, the result of that game that he played will not end up mattering. So the fact that a game has been finished is really not relevant. But if we just forfeit all, then (assuming all players like adorables) it will favor those players whose games against him were on adorables-friendly maps.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2014, 12:19 AM
I'll throw my hat into the ring, as I said earlier, I've not quite made the Top 15 ever but I've been close and have been close for awhile now. Also, I play fairly quickly so I can make up for lost time.

It's up to you guys though.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
09-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Okay, the replacement has been decided. Me and 22swarm discussed this and decided that the fairest thing to do is to allow TGH the choice of claiming his win against amoffett.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

09-09-2014, 11:41 AM
(09-09-2014 11:38 AM)Flarp55 Wrote:  Okay, the replacement has been decided. Me and 22swarm discussed this and decided that the fairest thing to do is to allow TGH the choice of claiming his win against amoffett.

That's a tough one, cause that's not fair at all to amoffett, and yet I hate Skull Duggery... I'll replay though, because I'm not going to make a fellow DL'er start at a disadvantage.

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
09-09-2014, 12:37 PM
(09-09-2014 11:38 AM)Flarp55 Wrote:  Okay, the replacement has been decided. Me and 22swarm discussed this and decided that the fairest thing to do is to allow TGH the choice of claiming his win against amoffett.

That was not very nice. You've given him a choice, but really no choice at all, he earned the win, but yet to claim it would make him look bad (undeservedly so).

I, however, will accept the decision that's been made, and it's great to be included in the tournament!

1v1 Super-Titan

09-09-2014, 02:06 PM
(09-09-2014 12:37 PM)amoffett11 Wrote:  That was not very nice. You've given him a choice, but really no choice at all, he earned the win, but yet to claim it would make him look bad (undeservedly so).

I, however, will accept the decision that's been made, and it's great to be included in the tournament!

I think all the participants are reasonable people and no one (including you) would've faulted him for claiming an earned win. A classy move regardless. So feel free to start your matches with amoffett everyone.

In other news, we are yet to receive any results from the following:
Greatgonzales
poweewee
pharmafan
YourBunnyWrote

Does anyone have any ongoing games with them? I know some of them might be more focused on the World Cup atm, which is fine for now.
09-09-2014, 02:08 PM
(09-09-2014 12:37 PM)amoffett11 Wrote:  

That was not very nice. You've given him a choice, but really no choice at all, he earned the win, but yet to claim it would make him look bad (undeservedly so).

oh sorry, i didn't notice. I'll need to consult with 22swarm whether to award the win or not.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

09-09-2014, 02:14 PM
This is why I don't like adding new players in the middle.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
09-09-2014, 02:37 PM
(09-09-2014 02:14 PM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  This is why I don't like adding new players in the middle.

If Trumpet had played even one more game I would probly agree with you. Even with this I was initially slightly opposed. But this hasn't been much of a hassle.

Anyway, I officially confirm that amoffett may join and that he will not enter with a loss
09-09-2014, 11:20 PM
The only point I was trying to make is that it's better to make the decision yourselves, as tournament hosts, than to put the decision on one of the players.

1v1 Super-Titan

Thread Closed