Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Watch out for me. Came to this game late. Soon to be Titan.
07-19-2012, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2012 07:51 PM by Skaught2727.)
Watch out for me. Came to this game late. Soon to be Titan.
Right now I have 673 points and 67 wins. I'm in 2nd in my Masters league. I don't know how to lose so if you see my gamertag, just forfeit. I warned ya.

Good luck bros,
Skaught2727
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2012, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2012 08:50 PM by ArtNJ.)
RE: Watch out for me. Came to this game late. Soon to be Titan.
Son, its not your fault, your head got over-inflated due to the poor matchmaking system. We'll help you, when you get up, dont worry.

Seriously, real Super Titans (not the ones that got there because of a bug and dont play anymore so they just sit there) will be a different experience for you. You may do well, but I can guaranty some losses as well. I wouldnt talk smack till you get there, most of the Super Titans lost very few games getting there.

Sounds like you should get there soon. Took me about 60-70 games (post reset). Also, you'll start getting matched up with strong super titans and masters shortly(ish) before promotion. Your days of boredom (or noob stomping joy) are coming to an end.
07-19-2012, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2012 09:43 PM by Skaught2727.)
I am getting pretty bored. I've beaten a few super titans and a couple #1 ranked masters already. They've been a bit more of a challenge, but still nothin special.

I have no clue how the promotion works though. This is about where I was at when I got promted from gifted.
07-19-2012, 11:55 PM
It shouldnt be too long then. I did start an "Invitation Only League" (scroll down in main forum to see the thread) but I feel its a little beside the point now that they fixed matchmaking and it doesnt take as long as it used too. I mostly get matched with #1-3 Masters or #1-10 Super Titans now.
07-20-2012, 12:22 AM
How many games have you lost to Super Titans?
07-20-2012, 02:24 PM
A whole thread just to brag about Yourself?. I think that's a bit cheeky. You won't be bored once the matchmaking kicks in and the difficulty curve shoots out the window. You will know how to lose after your first match.