Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Win/Loss ratio required for promotion
08-29-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Win/Loss ratio required for promotion
Added. Thanks Juslas. Rather than bumping this thread to the top every time, if you want to carry on the updates, just PM me your results. Same goes for everyone - I'll get round to them sooner or later Wink

Everything Changes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2013, 07:49 PM
小刺仔 (Little Thorn)

placement->gifted 5 wins, 0 loss
gifted->master: 1 wins, 0 loss
master->ST: 44 wins, 6 losses (got promoted after 6th loss)
start->ST: 50 wins, 6 losses

iPro Clan
09-20-2013, 01:58 AM
Promoted to Super Titan after 24 matches.

Random
5 placement wins -> masters (directly to 41st at top 155 list)
Teammates: fluffy, clever, gifted, gifted, master
Opponent: fluffy, clever, gifted, new, master
6th won
7th lost with ST as partner against masters, this had to hurt ranking
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yt-LjAww
8th won outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y_q_mAww
Ranking was 39th during weeks 2 and 3, can't recall if 6th game was over then. 4th week ranking was surprise, with 7-1 ratio I did not expected to be at 11th place.
5th week ranking was not published, but no games were finished during that week. Monday started with a forfeit victory:
9th won outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YpYXkAww
Ranking came Tuesday and 8-1 ratio was good for 14th place.
10th won outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y_a_mAww
And new ranking published on Friday: 10th place with 9-1 ratio. (July 19th)
No new games finished: 11th place (July 26th)
11th won against 95th seeded arranged team outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YzKznAww
August 2nd ranking was 9th with 10-1 ratio.
Week later 11th without new matches, but there is double entry on list, so correct ranking is 10th.
No rankings published, but lost to arranged super Titan team ranked 18th on previous published list. 10-2 ratio.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YxcGDBAw
13th lost to same top ranked super titans, 10-3 ratio.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y37X_Aww
August 19th list drops me to 16th place and - Japsie - & acameronp climbs to 13th on arranged list.
14th game won, 11-3 ratio. Partnering with random player ranked at top 10. Opponent arranged team ranked 47th.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgLCCzwsM
15th won, 12-3 ratio. Partner was ranked 27th, opponent was unranked master league arranged team.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgICpjQsM
August 23rd ranking puts me back to 11th, =J0$)-(= still has double entry, though.
16th timeout victory from arranged masters ranked 133rd for 13-3 ratio.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ym_LiAww
17th timeout victory with random Super Titan, I have been worried about to lose because of inactive partner, so far it has been other way around.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgID7wQkM
August 30th ranking 10th, double entry J0$)-(= drops below me. This random list has big jumps up and down from players. I have no idea who have plenty of games, who are like me with quite a few.
18th won with top ten Super Titan partner against arranged masters at top 50.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgMC3lAgM
September 6th ranking unchanged 10th. But J0$)-(= climbs to 3rd place.
19th won against Super Titan random players ranked 1st and 9th on list published few hours ago.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgIj-7wgM
20th won with Super Titan J0$)-(= against arranged masters ranked 40th last week. Win - lose now 17 - 3.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPjy2QgM
21st lost, I was only one not being super Titan. 17 - 4 ratio. Rankings for 2v2 random were lost this week. So I skip reference to rankings.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgLCCzwkM
22nd lost. This is beautiful rush by talented arranged team. Turn 10 back door defender, turn 16 soldier killing instead of heavy. Really strong opening anyways.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgLjC6AgM
23rd won, win - lose 18 - 5. Arranged super titans, partner was quad Super Titan Smile
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgLTnjQgM
24th lost, win - lose now 18 - 6. I made one bad error, recover was impossible after that. Promoted to Super Titan.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgLjV5ggM
12-04-2013, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 06:20 PM by Juslas.)
It took me 24 matches to become Super Titan on 2v2 random. After my 10th game (9-1 win-lose ratio) I have been ranked around 10th on 2v2 ranking list (week after week). I have now played this game mode approximately 7 months.

25th won, win-lose now 19-6.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgMip5QgM

26th won with random ranking leader (league and hidden). Ratio 20-6.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgNiY9gkM

27th won against arranged masters. Partner top 20 random (master).
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPithgkM

27th of September 2013 ranking lift me to third from tenth. Win - lose ratio was 21-6.

28th won against arranged top 50 masters. Partner top 10 Super Titan. Ratio 22-6.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgJia6gsM

29th lost, match between top 10 Super Titans, overwhelming FTA and turn 2 special. Ratio 22-7.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgNyTyQoM

30th won, my fluffy partner did turns, but opponent fluffy time out his/her second turn.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKye2wkM

31st won, easy FTA push in just 17 turns. Super Titan, master against master, gifted. Opponents were 1v1 masters with over 200 wins. But game was won after my second turn, because of p2/p4 weak opening.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKygzAgM

32nd won, match between top 10 players.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPK-8woM

33rd lost, to my surprise it was possible to lose on Machination as player 1. I should analyze this match on better time. Turn 5 heavy move is error, but was it critical one that shifted the match. Probably. Losing team did not use snipers either.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPKlmgkM

34th lost (25-9). This one was lost from winning position because move error. These things happen every now and then. iPhone is too small and there is no zoom. But cannot carry iPad all day along just to play Outwitters.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgLSJ9QgM

New ranking came a bit late, do not know if one or two recent lost were included. But I have been on losing team (match 29 between Top 10 Super Titans) so drop to 5th makes sense. Winners took first and second spot on this weeks ranking list.

35th lost. Getting paired with fluffy against two super titans. I managed to guide team to good position and advised team member that take my bonus wit hexagon in order to defend base and kill opponent. But this trivial defense situation is too much for fluffy, who hands the victory to next player. Sad. Also 25-10 ratio looks weak ;-)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKye2woM

36th lost (25-11). I got matched against arranged Super Titans that were ranked at top 10 at the time of the match making. Latest list had them on 5th place. Then had to wait about 2 days to be paired with fluffy. Match was set up about 12 games ago, right before my promotion. During 50 turn match my partner got promoted to clever league. This is really good game. Partner plays well, we use chat, but we do not count wits as arranged teams do. There are unnecessary moves on our behalf, but you have to give credit to winners - they do play great.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgJSU1AoM

New ranking drops me to 12th. Top of the list had mixed a lot, too. Alex also reveals that lack of active random players means 150 top player list is all he can pull from game stats. So if you read my post - and had not tried random, placement at ranking list is easy to achieve Smile

37th lost. Still 12th at ranking after 5 straight lost matches. So you can lose with FTA on blitz beach, truly dissapointing!
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgITVugoM

38th lost, 6 lost in row, poor teamwork on our behalf.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgITNuggM

October 25th ranking puts me on 14th spot. Without proper analysis I would say that top 20 is close to each other as ranking wise - and they play mixed results against each other. Can't really say if they play a lot against each other, since I do not play that much myself.

39th lost to extend streak to 7. Ratio disappointing 25-14. These people can play, but team work is still a challenge for me at least.
This on is short education match about FTA. Bombshell timing is just perfect. Also note that snipers should move towards bonus hex, stronger defense! End is beautiful, fog is not needed to be removed to know about mobi, still defense is hopelessly late! Mainly because wits used to attack other side of the map.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgMe8jAsM

40th match ends the seven game losing streak. Random against arranged masters. I ask partner to preserve 4 to 5 wits to do scrambler from spawn when opportunity arrives. Those wits as reserve let us hit the base without worrying about the unit count. Scrambled runner is always a great way to win.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwL-R6AgM

41st lost (26-15). Sugar Rock is probably fairest 2v2 map. I was only super Titan on this one.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoMDH9wkM

42nd won (27-15). Scrambler ending was a charm. Same tactic as on 40th match. Games were on simultaneously, ofcourse.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoKDQnggM

43rd lost (27-16). This lost match with league leader was mainly because of my bramble. Should not build it the first place. Bramble is for arranged p2 or p4 when you know the map and teammate race!
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgMemjQoM

44th lost because of my stupidity to build a bramble. And these Veggienauts experiments are disaster.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgIeT3AgM

First of November 2013 ranking drops me to 22nd place with 27-17 win-lose ratio!

45th won (28-17) though I fail to see winning move, too many ongoing matches. Turn 19 mistake is so easy to spot without fog, all info needed to pull the kill was there me to know, not my finest moves.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoOLD6wgM

46th won, I was only ST, rest were masters. Player 1 does round 2 bombshell that can shoot opponent base from round 4 onwards.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwMPGxwoM

November 8th, 2013 ranking and back at 12th position. Win-lose ratio is 29-17.

47th won, random ST beats arranged masters easily. 30-17 ratio.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4ILd8woM

48th won (31-17), two super titans paired with masters. I was about to say "all at top 20", but like I was dropped out at beginning of November so were both masters, too. I am back up, they are not. Game went to us like a dream though.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkND9kQoM

Game lost because of being paired with newbie without any league wins, partner never takes his/her second turn. I skip this replay, nothing to see. I also decided to use "invite a loser to remove game from random rankings" feature. I have lost bravely being paired with fluffies, that's ok to me if they take turns. I might educate them a bit, who knows. This time matchmaking bugged me to the point that action was needed.

49th won (32-17), Super Titans beat masters who had FTA. My scramble was key factor on our win.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4PHTywgM

50th won (33-17), Super Titans with FTA beat masters, as they should. At the end I had 15 wits saved, mainly because there were no joint ventures (normal random team play). I had tried to find opening for mobi to do meaningful continuos attack with teammate, but I had just waited silently. Turn 21 teammate attacks heavily, opponent retaliates and opening for guarantee victory is presented to me. I was pleased that win comes from me spawning new mobi that pulls teammate sniper to strike distance. There is no chat between teammates at all.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0JWwqAoM

November 15th ranking puts me back to top 10: eight with 33 wins and 17 lost matches so far.

51st lost (33-18), bramble is pointless on Machination, this was last of my Veggienauts experiments and I am glad they are now over. Teammate got nervous several times during match, players depend on specials, it seems. And team chat is not something random do well - to ease difficult situations..
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwNf1sQoM

52nd won (34-18). Super titans beat masters, everything goes super smoothly. Some mutual complement chatted, no need to talk about moves. Our moves outwit opponent all the time. Opponent had jumped 49 places to 68th place on November 15th arranged team ranking list.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0MWX-QoM

53rd lost (34-19). I enjoy playing with skilled teammate, even though we disagree about tactics. Opponent was experienced arranged Super Titans (ranked 18th) and they Outwitted us pants down. Defendable attack, sure, but against random teams sneaky tactics work the best.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA8NeavwkM

New weekly ranking keeps me at 8th place. Haven't played against top 7 for awhile. Instead getting beaten by arranged teams like Trahogektor and Gektotraher who climbed to 12th place on arranged list this week.

54th lost (34-20). Sugar Rock is fine map, this match was not.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0MXDiAoM

55th lost (34-21). Those arranged Super Titans are just so much better coordinated, starting with choosing race combos that work together and knowing the map before hand (for player 2/4).
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAsI6D-gsM

56th won (35-21). This match is a total mess, but "outnumber opponent units" is a good tactic. Over confident opponent perhaps, since veggies aren't very useful on a small map.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA8I7juAsM

57th won (36-21) with smooth rush to bonus wit hex and back door. This one was short. Masters against Super Titans, partner was bold to trust FTA, I covered the defense part. No chat needed at all.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqJT6kgoM

58th won (37-21) with double ranking entry =J0$)-(= (league point leader, ranked 20th and 21st on current leaderboard). Besides messing 2v2r list with double entry (server bug) =J0$)-(= and I haven't succeed together, there has been plenty of lost matches. Finally we played a match well together. We were adapting to each other's style, more matches together to come for sure, hopefully plenty more wins, too.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA8MOsuwsM

January 2nd ranking list was late because of tilt to live 2 release, but none of my matches has ended during last 5 days anyway. My last two winning partners had a big jump back to top ten. =J0$)-(= to 9th and flogue-le to 6th while I climbed a notch to 7th.

59th lost (37-22) with back at top ten flogue-le. We had FTA against arranged masters, but careless use of wits gave them edge. All credit to winners, large Acrospire is a good map.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0P6k3AgM

60th won (38-22) with league point "double" leader ;-)
I just love the ending on this match, goes just like I planned it.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqPjFywoM

My goal was to make it to the top if I can bear the annoyance of the randomness. I have matches ongoing with fluffies and super titans, I make horrible moves because I can't handle all those simultaneous ongoing games etc.
Random can be ok at best, but there are just too many negative aspects. Playing against arranged teams is just plain wrong, in my opinion.
This is approximately 7 months of playing 2v2r from placement matches to 60th completed game. I have been ranked around 10th on 2v2 ranking list (week after week). I repost if I made it to the top.
12-20-2013, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2014 08:15 PM by Juslas.)
New season makes promotion easier. Already had two promotions today ;-)

Juslas and Bobolynx
Placement matches all won, placed directly to masters league.
1st win http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20Y8sbnAww
2nd win outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y8sbnAww
3rd win outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YrI3nAww
4th win against masters (not top 200 ranked)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yg6fpAww
5th win against masters at 169th place on ranking published a day ago (July 16th)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YnPvrAww
With bobolynx we have yet to beging our 6th match, but algorithm put us as 119th on 2v2 arranged. (July 19th, 2013)
No new games finished, remaining at 119th place (July 26th).
6th win against arranged team at 126th (July 26th)
http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20Yyv_0Aww
outwitters://view-game?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yyv_0Aww

August 2nd ranking is a huge jump to 47th with 6-0 ratio.
Week later 49th without new matches on our behalf.
August 19th, 2013. Still 49th with two ongoing matches.
August 23rd ranking was 44th without finished games.
7th win against arranged Super Titans (ranked 16th). 7-0 ratio.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKDz1gsM
August 30th ranking puts us all the way to 31st. Just above elburie and raycx5 to whom we have 2 ongoing matches (in losing position).
8th lost outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgOj91wgM
9th lost because my terrible mistake - wit count error, losing from winning position. That's 7-2 ratio and we should drop at rankings like a stone Wink
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgISNlwsM
10th lost after 99 turn fight against FTA. In my opinion it takes about 120-130 turns to get rid of FTA. And we know that you are likely to lose earlier. Win - lose ratio 7-3.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y-sSHBAw
September 6th ranking 53rd, big drop, elburie & raycx5 climbs to 20th. They deserve it, maybe easing our fall at the same time.
11th won (8-3) with double Scrambler
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgITRnAoM
It has been awhile, have I missed a game post?
12th won (9-3) against inexperienced random team. They were masters, but not having many wins yet.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPi9jggM
13th lost (9-4) against experienced Super Titans who had FTA. But that was not the deciding factor, opponent played better than us. Clearly better.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgLjC6AkM
- - I am not sure about match count, but 2v2 is slow so this can be correct, too - -
14th won (10-4) with FTA on Machination. At the end partner can guarantee victory, but fails, opponent fails worse handing victory for us. Puzzle time at turn 20: guarantee victory for teammate who will have 6 wits on his/her turn:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgN6lpQkM
15th lost (10-5). We were just hanging and slowly losing. I made errors, teammate probably, too. Our special unit efforts did not pay out. Opponent ranked 12th on current list, super titans of course. We stay at master league for reason.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgJiikwoM
16th won (10-6) - bramble at acrospire
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgMGFtgkM
17th won (11-6) against Super Titans, nice back and forth fight.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPWrjAkM
First of November 2013 ranking puts us to 33rd place. Our best list position has been 31st at end of August.
November 8th no change in ranking, no games finished either.
One match ongoing and climbing the rankings all the way to 25th place at December 6th.
18th won (12-6) on slow paced match between masters.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0LWP6wkM
Season 3 ends and we are at 25th place. Lack of matches drops us out from season 4 opening list.
19th lost (12-7) because of poor opening. Candy Core Mine is known for rush possibility, but it is defendable to the point you should get advantage.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-ND6ogoM
But new season rewards us promotion to Super Titan league !
12-21-2013, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 04:55 PM by Juslas.)
December 20th, 2013 rankings. Second list for season 4 arranged 2v2.
1. Gurleyman & krogoth300
2. Trahogektor & gektotraher
3. - Japsie - & acameronp
4. winlay & Mel by
5. ==(888)== & Waymaniac
6. paco bru & 4munt
7. mustapuna & Juslas
8. Enter Nickname Here & Irwinss
9. alanthefast & TheGreatAnt
10. strohmja & angersanka
11. Daldurr & ==(888)==
12. 0 Zero & ASingleKindle
13. Turnip Master & antiturnip
14. bobolynx & Juslas 12 won, 7 lost matches
15. pytosz & sdmario
16. RojoA10 & ScottWozniak
17. Nunnu_1 & Juslas enough won, 10 lost matches (seasons 1-3)
18. -:- 「Cloud」 -:- & His_Daddy
19. Phil Avery & estongki
20. kuhdooph & Terenceshiu2005

Those wondering promotions and climbing rankings, 2v2 is an option. Matches are slow and there aren't that many players. Top 20 and Super Titan promotions to start season 4. If you read this post, you have ambition to make it to the 2v2 ranking list.
03-16-2014, 07:53 PM
Placement matches needs to be played one after another in order to get higher ranked opponents. Evidently your team member's ranking on singles or random neither with other arranged teams has no effect on newbie teams initial status. Newbies start at the bottom.

1st forfeit outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlI3e9wsM

2nd won outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1KiG6QsM

3rd won outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAjOL5wQsM

4th won against masters outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAzKOBvwkM

5th lost and getting placed to masters league with 4-1 record.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArMPu9AkM

6th match was started before finishing 5th, since we had losing position. I was just following my guide "how to get highest starting league".
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7Kb0kggM

2014-03-15 ranking places "newbie" team to 119th with 5-1 ratio. I have played random with flogue-le, =J0$)-(= and ludo_06 as partner more often than that!
I have played 80 random 2v2 matches so far. With poweewee our 7th match is going on.
Please note that with Bobolynx: 5-0 placement put us also at 119th. 6-0 to 47th, 7-0 to 31st and 7-3 to 53rd.
05-17-2014, 04:42 PM
December 6th 2013 ranking places me at 7th with 60 matches and 38-22 ratio.
61st lost (38-23) starts a season four. I had too many simultaneous matches, lack of concentration mixes strategy, wit counts and unit positions among different matches resulting embarrassing errors.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqMq2qQoM
There was 37 entries on first ranking list after season break clearance. Being 4th is not really a merit.
62nd lost against arranged masters, our pressure failed and they picked up the glory.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6JLt6wkM
63rd lost against arranged super titans with a fluffy as partner. And opponents have FTA to make match a short one. Ratio is now 38 won and 25 lost.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmMHHoAsM
64th won (39-25) with ST against masters, tactics shared with chat, then altered to respond opponent actions.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-J6yoQkM
65th lost against arranged Super Titans with FTA. We fought 65 turns, but never had a change nor skill to turn this one around.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKnX2woM
66th won against arranged Super Titans, I initiated FTA rush and opponent was not awake.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-L-rwgkM
67th lost (40-27) with poor teamwork, but we are getting better together.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-Jqp6woM
Last ranking of 2013 places me to 11th, thx to all players returning and me losing plenty recently.
68th won (41-27) with better play.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgOGtkAkM
69th lost with poor play (41-28). Should play less and better, but that really is no option with 2v2r. Team cannot improve like one can in arranged, since there is no team.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-N76wgkM
70th won (42-28) against arranged Super Titans who play too many simultaneous games or just underestimated us.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-JeXtQsM
2014 begins me at 8th place, need to improve my teamwork with top players to make it to the top. And by teamwork I mean I had to adapt to style of those who play more than I do.
71st won (43-28) against arranged Super Titans who play slowly. This match was started a long while ago. There is really fun (not the best) move on turn 50, highly recommend to skip directly there. Also the end is satisfactory, since bombshell shoots the base.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKmz3AoM
72nd won (44-28) because of fixed 4 day turn time. We were in difficult situation, but many of 2v2 players are surprised by the new faster pace required to take the turn.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmMHH4AgM
January 10th ranking has me on 4th place. Those two wins against arranged Super Titans were valuable .
73rd won (45-28) with teammate giving turn advice to me. Great, really a joy to play with someone chatting about tactics.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-NHkmgkM
74th won (46-28) as a time out forfeit. This victory popped up with 6 days ago text, though I cannot recall this one presenting 4 or 5 days either. I play daily and this one felt that match was missing from my match list.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKn3iwgM
January 17th ranking puts me to 3rd place behind j1flash and King Cupcakes.
On January 24th list drop to fourth while ludo_06 climbs to second. That gives me hope that top is achievable. Then on ongoing match partner skips turn on Mechanism, putting us in great disadvantage against arranged Super Titans.
75th lost. outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA5LX31woM
And January 31st drops me to 5th. And February begins at 4th place.
76th lost, no league points given, I do not know does this count or not. 46 wins and 30 lost so far. Still with old rules, both teams have same game plan. Nice leap of faith finish.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAuJvlvAgM
77th lost, no change of climbing the ranks, though opponent was highly ranked arranged team, so I have to wait to see.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1PL66QkM
78th won with strategy that everyone seems to be doing on Acrospire.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1ND-5QgM
79th won (48-31) with Super Titan against newbie team (of skilled players).
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA9PC17gkM
80th lost, season 5 starts as Super Titan with 48-32 ratio. No one else to blame than myself, poor unit spread for our team. And no joint ventures.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAjPyB8AsM
81st won, random Super Titan matchup.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7OmwxQoM
82nd won with random mate that I have been partnered more than with some of my arranged mates. Finally we played together as a winning team.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArP7psAoM
83rd lost on a match that was random horror at worst. No amount of chat changed that two Super Titans can play like fluffies together. I blame partner, but we know that both parties contributed to the disaster.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7L2puQkM
84th lost, we were just too slow, not willing to attack, bombshells beat us effortlessly.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAnLj-gQgM
March 24th, 2014 ranking: 6th place with 50-34 ratio. Too bad I failed, since number one slot was free to be claimed. Long time ranking leader j1flash hasn't finished a match this season. I predict a loss, too. Since j1flash is playing with newbie against me and mustapuna at the moment.
85th won (51-34), this was tight: everyone rushing towards base.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3PTLpQkM
86th won with regular partner, no chat, this time I was aggressive with great support. Defense failed on turn 18 though.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3JqigwkM
March 28th back to regular Friday schedule, those two wins and 52-34 ratio lifts me to 4th place.
87th match was time out loss, maybe push notifications not working is to blame. Too bad, since our position was excellent with bombshell ready to shoot base over the chasm.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAnLXfsgkM
88th won, great Super Titan Acrospire match. Ratio now 53-35.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3MmJgwgM
89th won with ST partner. Surprise to see season 1 style heavy rush, how you rush with heavy, that's a paradox.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvLHGigsM
90th won (55-35) because of valuable in game chat. Aggressive two front offensive captures both of our bonus hexes early on. Rarely on random 2v2 team can play together this fine.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvLiNiQgM
91st won (56-35) by attacking at the middle. Top was lost to double bombshells, so we had to charge somewhere eelse.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3KrEjQoM
92nd lost with horrible ending. First my teammate has turn order mistake leaving soldier alive in a very wrong place. I have only 5 wits, but there is a way to turn this hopeless situation to a win. I know the move, but still I do it in wrong order. This really was worst ending ever.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvNi3_wgM
April 11th ranking places me 3rd (56-36) and those two players ahead of me are in my reach, no doubt about that.
93rd won (57-36) against arranged masters playing both as feedback. Teammate build bramble that has absolutely no use on Machination. Never felt this lonely on doubles match. Thorns kept opponent busy at bottom and their passivity at middle just gave to win to us. Horrible match.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvMycmAoM
94th lost (57-37) because chat and turn advice given by me gone totally wrong. Do not know if chat had lost a post or two, but partner misunderstood me totally. With random we cannot assume that partner uses best judgement or adjust to changes forced by opponent defense or attack. No - you can take idiotic move since it was planned on in game chat. This one beats the game 93 clearly as an disastrous experience!
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3LaatgkM
Drop to 5th place.
95th lost despite wise chat and nice over all game experience. I am now declining - too bad. Gg.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwt7S1QgM
96th lost (57-39) with partner that neglected all advice and made poor turns making me really sad. Total lack of understanding of Outwitters.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwp3dkAgM
Drop to 10th, random ranking list has a returning j1flash as as a leader. According OSN data j1flash has single win as random player after losing me and mustapuna 6 weeks ago, that match did not show as random afterwards, but Kirfy10 is not listed as teammate either, yet. Anyways j1flash record has to be strong, unreachable to me unless we get match against each other as random players. And I had to be on winning team, probably more than once. Had to settle a new goal: being number one when new season clears the charts.
97th lost because partner time outs, burden of random indeed! 57 wins 40 lost: ratio approaching equality. I feel really bad of this forfeit.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwpbSkggM
98th lost (57-41) because of poor teamwork, arranged ST has an advantage, but we were just bad on this one.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwobKzQgM
99th loss extends streak to six matches, disappointing! But 2v2 is about teamwork, not individual glory, so my goal to reach number one slot should be on arranged rankings. Too bad my team members have one game only policies.
This match shows that all adorables team cannot be passive. Bombshell will gain advantage if mobile team just waits for attack.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoseBgAsM
Drop to 14th place, once again players from 2 to 20 seem to be very closely packed (hidden ranking wise).
100th won without merit as forfeit, this is random, sadly. I have now 58 wins and 42 losses.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4rKZuwsM
Outwitters Sports Network database is beyond my skill to sort random matches - I hope this 100 match journey enlightens a bit what 2v2 random is: frustratingly random!

These 100 matches took 'exactly' a year to complete!
08-09-2014, 09:41 PM
August 8th ranking: 5th (arranged 2v2 w/jesusfuentesh)

Replay list~
Won first 5 placements, placed into masters.

I only have details on recent rankings.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAzNKK7wgM
(6-0)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvJejiwkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4urPoAkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAouvN8woM
Started playing more games at once.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqsfwpQoM
(10-0) 1st win vs ST (2v2r both)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmvrP_AgM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqoGNygkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA2tvyvgsM
(12-1) promoted to ST
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA2vT8uwsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAms2DkwgM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA2s-6rgsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA2qrK4goM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA2rKV4QgM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAhrmm8wgM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICApo75ogoM
(19-1) Weekly rankings put us at 8th.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAppbQqgkM
(20-1)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA2s-s9wgM
(21-1) Rankings have us at 5th. Gameplay has slowed significantly to take more time to figure out better turns. Also on vacation around this time.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAutz66woM
(22-1)

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38