Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion
08-31-2014, 10:57 AM
RE: Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion
I was having some issues with the beta, I fixed it but this is just for reference in case someone else has a similar issue.

It all started with version 0.5. This was the 4th wave of beta-testers (including me) and it was all working well. At this point I was on iOS 7.1.1.

However, when... I think it was when 0.6 came out... I could not play any of the levels that I had made it to a checkpoint on. Eventually, I solved this by clicking 'restart progress'. So all was good for me. That was, until 0.7 came out.

Now, with 0.7 out, when I was taken to the 'welcome' screen, and tapped to start the game, it crashed. I tried clicking the 'install' button again on testflight (It automatically replaces the app when you do and proceeds to install) but it would not work. I even reset my progress, but alas, nothing.

This carried on until 0.8. It then occured to me that I had an iOS update. I updated it, then eagerly went onto Gauntlet's revenge. It immediately crashed.

I went on to actually delete Gauntlet's revenge like you would with a normal app, and reinstalled it. Now everything seems to work.

How much mobi would a mobi-sniper snipe if a mobi-sniper could snipe mobis?

Probably not much.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion - Dabestbro - 08-31-2014 10:57 AM