Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion
08-06-2014, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 11:13 AM by Chemoeum.)
Star Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion
Master League I'm on beta watch Master League

Anyone else on the beta? There should be at least 5-10 people for testing, as much as I know about the leaderboards.

So, using this thread, we will be able to discuss OML's newest game (obviously), Gauntlet's Revenge. Bug fixes, general ideas or TtL continuity, or other stuff related to said game.

To get some of it off my chest:

Bugs
• Able to pause level from loading screen, in addition freezing the loading screen from playing
• The dot cannon projectiles freeze within the moving screen when the arrow gets hit; for example, when the below listed bug happens, the projectiles move with the moving screen
• Is the screen supposed to transition when the arrow gets hit? It happens sometimes
• The blur effects from the background pause screen sometimes stay when resumed - as a result, the screen when resumed gets blurry (when that happened, I thought my eyes were getting paranoid lololol)
• The "Back" button on the credits does not have a graphic—it's invisible

Ideas
• This is possibly under development, but Endless Mode for each map
• A life bar mode, like in the original Gauntlet (not TtL HD)
• A few more dots to avoid, like in the old times
• Hard is Code Too Much Red
• Another soundtrack for the Pointonium Mines to differ from Lockdown

Under development
• Help section
• Two other maps - Jungle and Dot Bot Fortress

I'll be lookin' around now. Would wanna make sure there's more of TtL around as much as Outwitters!

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion - Chemoeum - 08-06-2014 02:55 AM