Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON!
07-26-2014, 02:33 AM
RE: The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON!
(07-25-2014 11:55 PM)Gaebora the Owl Wrote:  BTW....on the spreadsheet, my game against AllIDooisRush is marked wrong. He should have that coveted point.

LOL I was really tired when I did that. Thanks

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2014, 05:02 AM
(07-26-2014 02:23 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  
(07-25-2014 10:29 PM)Demon Wrote:  
(07-25-2014 10:14 PM)IcemanJake Wrote:  Started Reaper Race but I still have questions:
1. Can we use medics?
2. Would it be the case where only the default sniper can kill units that land on the wit tile? Or can units (except the default sniper) be killed anywhere else on the map?
3. Is it mandatory for a unit to move only in clockwise direction?

Thanks.

Umm where's Ghost? Because I don't know…

Based on earlier questions and the official rules page, I'm pretty sure the answers to 1 and 3 are "yes" and "no," respectively. WRT 2, the second question is surely a "yes." I'm presuming the first question (about whether only the default sniper can kill wit space units) is a "no," but I'll let the tournament organizers confirm this.

Should be as you said. Although the first question to #2 could also be yes. Let EG confirm this.
I do have one thing to say: I'm pretty sure that you cannot take your own wit space. I need confirmation on this though.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
07-26-2014, 05:51 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICApsf17woM

I think we did this right. There was one turn where I accidentally moved a sniper, forgetting what the rules were, but I moved my mobi up beside it like I was going to anyways, so no harm no foul?

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
07-26-2014, 06:10 AM
(07-26-2014 05:51 AM)amoffett11 Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICApsf17woM

I think we did this right. There was one turn where I accidentally moved a sniper, forgetting what the rules were, but I moved my mobi up beside it like I was going to anyways, so no harm no foul?

He was in a good position by then anyways, so I didn't raise a fuss, he deserved the win. GG

The flow of time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it. A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days.
07-26-2014, 06:49 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAxoeDiAkM

I guess I won DoD? General kept messing up and using frozen units on accident. He took the high road and forfeited.

Eat lunches or be lunches.

[Image: 2hhzk9h.jpg]
07-26-2014, 07:57 AM
(07-26-2014 06:49 AM)thatsdaddytoyou Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAxoeDiAkM

I guess I won DoD? General kept messing up and using frozen units on accident. He took the high road and forfeited.

Sorry, dude. Sad
Maybe I should drop out, because I suck at this.

“Science fiction deals with improbable possibilities, fantasy with plausible impossibilities.”
-Miriam Allen de Ford
GCID: General Fracus
Highest Rank: Master League, Sir Carl
07-26-2014, 10:55 AM
You can't say that to your teammates Wink

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
07-26-2014, 11:57 AM
(07-25-2014 10:14 PM)IcemanJake Wrote:  Started Reaper Race but I still have questions:
1. Can we use medics?
2. Would it be the case where only the default sniper can kill units that land on the wit tile? Or can units (except the default sniper) be killed anywhere else on the map?
3. Is it mandatory for a unit to move only in clockwise direction?

Thanks.

1. Yes
2. Any unit can attack any other unit with the only exception being that the default sniper can't be killed.
3. No, but you may not cross G4/G9 depending on your side.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
07-26-2014, 01:19 PM
Sorry about missing question time.

Just after some clarification on Reaper Race.

1. I assume that we are only allowed to "take" the target wit space. We can't reclaim or hold our own wit space can we?
2. Default sniper. Can it only be used to remove opposition units from wit space? Or can it also be used to defend wit space from incoming enemy units?
3. Is the default mobi the only unit that can remove enemy units from wit space? Or can I use additional units to assist removing enemy units that have a health of 4 and higher to prevent them from getting the extra points next turn?
4. Can a sniper shoot back across G9/G4 even though they're not on the forbidden space?

Apologies if these points have already been covered, I did read through the thread but didn't see anything on these points (or I may have missed them).
07-26-2014, 03:34 PM
DoD is by far the most complex game. I can try to help with questions

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user