07-20-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON!
Glhf everybody

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2014, 02:29 PM
Legacy, the docs aren't on anyone can edit anymore. The spreadsheet never was.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
07-20-2014, 03:09 PM
I didn't get something on Thorn Gulley. It says we can move the default units just in the first turn, but they can attack (without being moved?). Is that so?

Also, if there is someone who can explain a bit more specific each playmode might be good. I am confused Sad

About Doors Deception, what if you post a screenshot about how units should be until T20?

As for Mobi Madness, what do you mean by "via your spawn"? That is teleporting from spawn spot? How many mobis can we get?

On reaper we can kill whatever but the sniper?

From my point of view it's lacking some details. Probably each playmode creator could give more detaild information? I am sorry Sad my bad

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
07-20-2014, 03:19 PM
Okay, I understand Battle of the Runners.

Doors of Deception: the unit behind the door. Let's say it's a Soldier. Only that one Soldier becomes immobile or ALL Soldiers on the map become immobile? Once that door is open the game simply progresses normally except no spawning the unit that was behind the door?

Mobi Madness: so you can only teleport a unit directly off your Spawn and never from anywhere else? What about capturing wit hexes on first turn? Are we allowed to move predeployed units to those?

Reaper Race: so many questions. Is the predeployed Sniper allowed to attack at any other time or just to clear off the wit hex squatters? If opponent fails to kill wit squatter the following turn do you collect additional points for each turn you are on it? Are units allowed to move freely in the vertical axis as that is not counterclockwise? Are units free to move anywhere they want but only units that have transversed 270 degrees of the map are allowed to wit hex squat? You don't specify that the default Sniper is frozen on its original hex, is it free to move (clockwise or any direction it so desires?) as long as it stays within range of the wit hex? Are the hexes F5/F6/F7/G6/G7/H5/H6/H7 completely off limits to occupation? If so, can a Runner leap over them from (for example) E7 to G4 as that is clockwise movement around the centre of G6/G7. I'll await the answers to these questions and then possibly post more.

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
07-20-2014, 03:35 PM
I will try to offer help to all who have questions. I wrote all the rule descriptions even though I only made battle of the runners. I will try to further explain each game.

Battle of the Runners
The default units can only move in the first turn to take a wit. Besides that, they cannot move at all, just attack.

Mobi Madness
Units can move to capture wits on turn one and to clear the spawn directly after being spawned. You can have as many mobis as you want.

Doors of Deception
All soldiers become immobile, to answer Habudabi's question. I would post a screen shot, but I kinda rewrote some of the rules, so the original writers may play the old style. Basically, though, P1 has a wall spanning the stage and 3 units behind. P2 has a clump and some runners for recon. You can do that, just no breaking wall.

Reaper Race
The sniper can only shoot wit hex squatters. If the sniper can't kill it and no unit can be spawned and just kill it, no extra points! Runners cannot jump. You must count 5ib the clockwise direction. Sniper can move.

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
07-20-2014, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2014 03:57 PM by Flarp55.)
One problem I see with reaper race. What if a player intentionally doesn't kill a unit on wit to prevent further scoring? I think you should get extra points.

To all: Please don't start games for a couple of days while we handle any questions that arise.

And also, the default sniper can't be moved. Otherwise how would you know which one is the default?

And TGH asked a good question. Kind of hidden in the big block of text so I'll repost: Are units free to move anywhere they want but only units that have transversed 270 degrees of the map are allowed to wit hex squat?

My opinion is that the answer to that question is yes, because you can't concretely define "clockwise"

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

07-21-2014, 02:28 AM
Oh, and in RR, all the middle spaces (aka the brown ones) are off-bounds.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

07-21-2014, 02:39 AM
(07-21-2014 02:28 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  Oh, and in RR, all the middle spaces (aka the brown ones) are off-bounds.

And I'm pretty sure you can't jump over them either, correct?

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
07-21-2014, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014 02:59 AM by Flarp55.)
(07-21-2014 02:39 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
(07-21-2014 02:28 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  Oh, and in RR, all the middle spaces (aka the brown ones) are off-bounds.

And I'm pretty sure you can't jump over them either, correct?

yes

Also, to everyone, check the rules doc again. We've included answers to all questions, including some modifications to rules (most notably extending DoD to 30 turns)

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

07-21-2014, 06:38 AM
I just need to clarify to all in the tournament that my game center is actually Icechip58 not Icechip50 this is important for anyone who will be facing me thanks!(:

GC: Icechip58