Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Restoring purchases :(
07-04-2014, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 10:41 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
Restoring purchases :(
I reset my iPad since 18g of pics just seemed faster to get rid of that way...
Obviously Outwiiters was the 1st game I re-downloaded took my turns on my games (using all the teams) was invited to a few games and found out I couldn't switch from SW :O tried restoring purchases didn't work Sad tried several times!

I'm keep trying but I figured I'd send A&A this Feedback heavie with this message!
~Help me A&A ur my only hope!~

I had bought über pack veggie pumpkin base and AD tongue base XD

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Restoring purchases :(
what error did you get if any. Also are you using the same itunes account you used to buy the content?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
07-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Yes I'm using the same iTunes account it didn't send any error message Sad

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
07-04-2014, 02:15 PM
If you're on the same account, you could try re-purchasing the Uber Pack. You'll be asked to enter your password again, but afterwards it should notify you that you've already bought it and that it's restored for free.
07-04-2014, 03:01 PM
I tryed that but since I had only $0.10 for iTunes credit ATM it wanted me to hook up a CC I don't want to hook up my cc since the App Store+fat fingers/glitchy programming= broke bank account :/
Is there another way? I'm try deleting the app and re-installing agin

07-05-2014, 05:10 AM
Still not restoring my IAP Sad

07-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Many Outwitters fanatics have multiple GC ID's
some of us have multiple devices, making easier to handle multiple Outwitters identities ;-)
I have restored my purchases several times on multiple devices, since I sell old iOS devices and tend to buy new ones on yearly basis ...
It is vital to log in to App Store with the iCloud or App Store ID that you initially used to purchase IAPs.
You can run separate Game Center identity and have a different Store identity on single device.
I understood that you have entered your STORE identity and not by mistake your GC id, maybe it is because you do not have credit card tied in to your account. Therefore because of App Store handshake you have to had credit to validate your restore purchase request...
like I said, since I have credit cards unlimited credit, I can only guess, what could resolve your problem.
07-07-2014, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2014 12:20 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
I had a credit card on my iTunes a long long time ago long story short i got messed over bad and since it's kinda hard to fight apple or a big game company, so I'm not putting my credit card on my iTunes ..XD

I've re downloaded several other games and all the IAP were just waiting for me ... The sad part is none of them is half as fun as Outwiiters I'll try any other solution besides hooking my CC up. If I was a minor and didn't have a CC I'd be @$%# if that was the only solution?
I did back up on iCloud b4 resetting..

I'd really hate to have to buy everything agin not that I don't like supporting OML but ivbought it all once XD for this account!

It load's like it's doing it when I try and restore but then nothing changesi don't get any error messages unless I switch my ITune account then it says wrong ITune account basically

07-07-2014, 08:19 AM
It shouldn't have to have a credit card and should be linked to your account. I never had a problem restoring and I don't have a credit card connected for the exact same reasons as you.

[Image: sig.png]
07-07-2014, 06:06 PM
It sounds like it is wanting to charge you but to get past the credit card request page, you could put in a test credit card number. I have done that for students before who are setting up Amazon accounts for their Kindle Fires. I figure it should work for Apple (I think I've set an Apple account up with one but cannot remember for sure.)

For instance
Visa
4111 1111 1111 1111
Expiration Date must be a valid date in the future

Source: Paypal Test Numbers

Fingers crossed that this will work for you.