Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Hail His Grace, Torbeck of House GG, First of His Name and King of the Hill!
07-23-2014, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2014 02:39 PM by GendryStorm.)
RE: All Hail His Grace, Torbeck of House GG, First of His Name and King of the Hill!
Congratulations Torbeck! Those were very nice games, particularly the one in glitch.
I was beginning to think that adorables were slowly staking their claim in that map:
See (L34RT vs The Bit Pilot, 2014 WC), (awpertunity vs amofett, 1st KotH Tourney),
Princess Unicorn Sparkles replays. I was sure The Great Habudabi would be able to
steal a point in the finals... And make another strong argument for adorables on
glitch, particularly on the turn when he started his mobi push on your weak flank. But
the counter was quick and convincing!

The Great Habudabi, sorry for your loss! You had a great streak in the round robin though,
and a huge win against Torbeck himself on Foundry. Very aggressive play on that one.
You chose the perfect moment to strike and force him to play defensively from then on.
For some people (me lol) a win against Torbeck is enough consolation, but hopefully you're
still itching for revenge and regicide! Big Grin

Guys thanks a lot for participating, stay tuned for the next installment of KotH! Fluffy League

P.S. you can still submit your games from the qualification stage (ahem, Uyduruk). Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: King of the Hill Tournament - Shadow - 07-01-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: King of the Hill Tournament - Demon - 07-01-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: King of the Hill Tournament - Demon - 07-01-2014, 06:13 AM
RE: King of the Hill Tournament - Torbreck - 07-01-2014, 06:00 AM
RE: King of the Hill Tournament - Norahsul - 07-01-2014, 08:58 AM
RE: All Hail His Grace, Torbeck of House GG, First of His Name and King of the Hill! - GendryStorm - 07-23-2014 02:35 PM