Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Hail His Grace, Torbeck of House GG, First of His Name and King of the Hill!
07-21-2014, 02:36 AM
RE: King of the Hill Tournament (STARTED!)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAurfFlQkM My last game

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2014, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014 08:47 PM by GendryStorm.)
(07-19-2014 05:26 AM)Uyduruk Wrote:  
(07-13-2014 08:21 AM)Torbreck Wrote:  GG Uyduruk.

I took a lucky guess that Uyduruk would choose vege so got the medic on turn 1 to keep the sniper alive.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmtvp6wsM

My first vege in 300 games, but i always envy how effective good vege players are on Reaper Smile)

I apologise to those whom i neglected to start the games against. I'll start them now, but if you don't feel like it, feel free to reject Smile

Good luck to the finalists Smile

And here's a result:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAuo_A5gkM

GG

Hullo guys, you can still accept Uyduruk's tourney invitations and play on, just for
the sake of completing the tourney game records. But i will still have to count it as a
default loss for Uyduruk. Confused

(updated) But. . . since 6 of Uyduruk's opponents consented to play the forfeited games,
i'll score it according to the result. Blush sorry for being fickle. I'll probably insert an
emergency rule next time just in case a player is unable to start his games at a set
date. The results of Uyduruk's games won't affect the finalists though.

Any other ongoing games beside those of the finals? Or are there more forfeitures?
Still waiting for the results of the following games:

rcsum vs norahsul, r5, sweet tooth
torbeck vs norahsul, r6, sweetie plains, found?? outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA2orqugoM
baustin42 vs rcsum, r6, sweetie plains
shadow vs boredp3ps1, r6, sweetie plains, found? outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAms-Q9QsM
norahsul vs amoffett, r9, thorn gulley, found! outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmubDvgkM
baustin vs boredp3ps1, r9, thorn gulley
shadow vs allidoisrush, r10, peekaboo, submitted! outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmpfXmgkM
collinj vs norahsul, r10, peekaboo
baustin vs norahsul, r11, long nine
07-21-2014, 06:22 AM
I won the Norahsul game, I'll have to go look at OSN to find it

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
07-21-2014, 07:39 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmpfXmgkM

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
07-21-2014, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014 11:13 AM by GendryStorm.)
(07-21-2014 06:22 AM)amoffett11 Wrote:  I won the Norahsul game, I'll have to go look at OSN to find it

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmubDvgkM

Found it! Nice record amoffett, but torbeck and the great habudabi were just on
a hotter streak. Big Grin stay tuned for the next installment of this tournament! Fluffy League

(07-21-2014 07:39 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmpfXmgkM

Nice wedge on move 22 doodat! Wonder why shadow didnt shift his forces towards
his spawn point earlier when he saw you massing your forces there. Sad
07-21-2014, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014 08:09 PM by boredpepsi.)
I lost every single game Sad
07-21-2014, 09:26 PM
(07-21-2014 08:06 PM)boredpepsi Wrote:  I lost every single game Sad

You have one more game agains baustin42 on thorn gulley, right? I checked your
osn profile page and i cant find that game.

For a gifted player duking it out against STs and masters, your losses were alright,
they were not complete blow outs. Consider it as your baptism of fire. Big Grin you already
have a nice grasp of the fog of war (bold placement of scramblers in opening and
midgame in your peekaboo game against Uyduruk) and a good dose of aggression.
But you have to anticipate your opponent's best response against your moves.
Consider your game against shadow on sweetie plains: the spawn squat was
a bad move, you should've expected that shadow could remove your 3hp soldier
there in a single turn. Also, your central invasion with several 3hp soldiers was
also bound to fail since you're right in front of your opponent's spawn point and
shadow still had several units that can snuff out your unboosted soldiers with a
single hit.

Anyway, sorry for this unsolicited advice. Fluffy League for more tips, check out blckace's
"My guide" thread, very good map and race fundamentals. Also, check out the
Attack paths thread for each map, it's lost somewhere in the outwitters forum.
But basically the principle there is that the optimum attack path is the point farthest
from your opponent's spawn.

Good luck boredp3ps1! Keep on watching ST replays to improve! Big Grin
07-21-2014, 10:07 PM
My match with boredp3ps1 is actually still ongoing. That was just another friendly we played. Wink

GC ID : ShAdOw.* 198
1v1 : Master League
"Your mind is a bit like soup - it has to be stirred up all the time, and then interesting vegetables float to the top and so on, and you have new ideas." -Martyn Poliakoff
07-21-2014, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014 10:13 PM by boredpepsi.)
Thanks for the advice gendrystorm, working my way up to master now, hope to get promoted soon.
07-21-2014, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014 10:20 PM by Torbreck.)
(07-21-2014 04:23 AM)GendryStorm Wrote:  torbeck vs norahsul, r6, sweetie plains, found?? outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA2orqugoM

Nope - that was a mis-start - our actual game is still going on. (S v A)

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill