Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mindless Morality Tournament - Technically Extreme Ghost won
06-15-2014, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 04:57 PM by Chemoeum.)
Mindless Morality Tournament - Technically Extreme Ghost won
Master League I'm not Gifted anymore

[Image: Scrambler.png]

"I continue to be a floating robot brain. I chose not to scramble you and be moral for once."
"I could always start being mature... but I'm a robot."
"Let it begin! I expect to see splattered brains everywhere!"
"And Extreme Ghost proves he is not just 'Ghost' in the tourney! Looks like hopes are high for him."
"I don't always spawn, but when I do, I scramble the hell out of units. Then I die."
"The Ghost is down! Is this a sign of bad luck or a mere mistake? ... I'll never be an announcer."
"I just imagined the horrors of deleting tournament threads that are in progress."
"Honestly I'm pretty mad right now. I wish winners were picked at the beginning."

Link to bracket is open. Commenting is enabled.

Ain't this the truth?

Yup, this is the 2nd annual (not annual, but second) Mindful Massacre tournament, which renamed Mindless Morality for its sequel. This time, it's completely ruled by none other than two people, which would be Bbobb and me. And yes, this is what the secret "chat room" was all about, for anyone who noticed. Time to take your brain powers to the test a second time!

Last time, our classic contestants, displayed neatly below:
  • TheGreatErenan
  • lawtai
  • Doodat
  • Flarp55
  • FrozenNorthernKid
  • awpertunity
  • GendryStorm
  • Quazioo13
  • Bubba2701
  • Juslas
have proven quite fantastic in the world of spawning runners and robots that affect you mentally. We want to look for some new people who prove worthy of it. But first, a few rules, in the addition with some new ones:
  • Spawn only runners and scramblers. This means you must play as Feedback.
  • This time, preset units are allowed to move to their motor's content. Move or attack with them anytime you want.
  • The medic is still a god. Medics have the ability to freely move without a worry of death. They are the base healers of your team. They are not allowed to step on enemy spawn points. If there is no medic, you are allowed to spawn ONE at any time.
  • Scramblers can scramble anyone, even medics. That's the only thing medics are afraid of. The small tweak about scramblers is that they cannot be healed by your medic.
  • Hog your opponent's spawn points to win. Do not destroy the base (but you could hit it if you REALLY wanted to).

This time we will have eight competitors, to decrease match amount, in a Round Robin in seven different rounds. And a new section included, which is the 2v2 part of the tourney. Yup, Bbobb was able to include a working 2v2 into it. He did it where I failed in that Petshop Tourney (which is still running, but then canceled by me).

So, any of your purchases I need to know about? You all have Feedback and 2nd Gen maps? Yeah? Ok then.

The requirements for participation? Anyone can join! Though I'd prefer that people who haven't played Outwitters should probably not.

1. Extreme Ghost
2. FrozenNorthernKid
3. Flarp55
4. Chemoeum
5. LegacyofEight
6. Doodat (alts: AlliDooisRush)
7. Juslas
8. jchris98

Matches (74/84)
1v1 Matches (46/56)
Round 1 (7/8)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6vSw3wsM

Round 2 (6/8)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6sjUmQsM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6vTBsQgM

Round 3 (7/8)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6tH9rgoM

Round 4 (7/8)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAquv7mQoM

Round 5 (7/8)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6qGo_QsM

Round 6 (6/8)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6uG5pAoM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmuSJ5gkM

Round 7 (6/8)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmqLV_wkM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmpTg4AoM

2v2 Matches (28/28)
Round 8 (4/4)

Round 9 (4/4)

Round 10 (4/4)

Round 11 (4/4)

Round 12 (4/4)

Round 13 (4/4)

Round 14 (4/4)

Well, this tourney was a bust. Sorry Bbobb

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2014 11:57 AM by Flarp55.)
RE: Mindless Morality Tournament - Signups open!
The tournament bracket is here.

Also, a clarification on the medic rule. In a 2v2 match, every player gets one medic. Not every team, every player. Also, remember, NO HEALING SCRAMBLERS.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
06-15-2014, 11:56 AM
(06-15-2014 11:55 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  The tournament bracket is here.

I knew something slipped my mind.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
06-15-2014, 12:04 PM
(06-15-2014 11:56 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
(06-15-2014 11:55 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  The tournament bracket is here.

I knew something slipped my mind.

Blame it on the scrambler.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

06-15-2014, 12:11 PM
Sign me up! Smile

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
06-15-2014, 12:50 PM
I play too many tournies, so I should probably sit this one out… but ehh it was kinda fun last time. Guess I'm in.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
06-15-2014, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2014 01:35 PM by Flarp55.)
You know what, I'm gonna join too.

co-mods can join right?

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

06-15-2014, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2014 01:57 PM by Chemoeum.)
Yes

Aw, what the heck. Time to edit in my name

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
06-15-2014, 02:38 PM
I'm in! Also, how do you set up that chat room thingy? May be useful for us, too.

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-15-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm in, but I won't be able to start a game for a little over a week.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38