Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nooby Strategies that Kinda Work
06-11-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Nooby Strategies that Kinda Work
Yes, the trick there though is keeping your medic alive to boost the heavies, which can be tough to do when the brambles have a lot of paths to choose from to kill it. When this almost inevitably happens, you need to make sure your opponent pays for spending 4, 5, maybe 6 wits just to kill a medic.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 07:20 AM
(06-11-2014 11:29 PM)amoffett11 Wrote:  Yes, the trick there though is keeping your medic alive to boost the heavies, which can be tough to do when the brambles have a lot of paths to choose from to kill it. When this almost inevitably happens, you need to make sure your opponent pays for spending 4, 5, maybe 6 wits just to kill a medic.

Solution, 2 boosted Medics on Reaper vs Veggies. I used that against your 'buddy' when I played him on Reaper. Smile

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
06-12-2014, 07:29 AM
(06-12-2014 07:20 AM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  your 'buddy'

Hahaha

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
06-12-2014, 07:47 AM
*shakes fist to the heavens* I'll get my revenge TGH!!! It may be today it may be tomarrow it may be a decade from now or even in the afterlife but my vines shall find and poke ur medics to death, that you can count on Tongue

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
06-12-2014, 08:49 AM
(06-12-2014 07:47 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  *shakes fist to the heavens* I'll get my revenge TGH!!! It may be today it may be tomarrow it may be a decade from now or even in the afterlife but my vines shall find and poke ur medics to death, that you can count on Tongue

Lol. I used boosted Medics against you in Apple vs Cheese tourney too didn't I? amoffett's 'buddy' is another Super-Titan that he always seems to get matched endlessly against in league.

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
06-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Wait are you saying amoffett's not my buddy now :O!!??
~Runs away in tears~

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
06-12-2014, 11:55 AM
(06-12-2014 08:49 AM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 07:47 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  *shakes fist to the heavens* I'll get my revenge TGH!!! It may be today it may be tomarrow it may be a decade from now or even in the afterlife but my vines shall find and poke ur medics to death, that you can count on Tongue

Lol. I used boosted Medics against you in Apple vs Cheese tourney too didn't I? amoffett's 'buddy' is another Super-Titan that he always seems to get matched endlessly against in league.

Oh. Lol. I know who it is. So does everyone in DL. Did he quit as soon as he saw the boosted medic?

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]