Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Newbs
06-02-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: More Newbs
I remember a lot of runner spam. Also not knowing how to handle snipers. Oh and spending all my wits every turn.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 12:27 PM
I used to think snipers were OP. I played a P&P with my brother on SFI and we both kept on spamming snipers towards each others' spawn points. The game ended shortly after I made a BS.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
06-03-2014, 01:12 AM
(06-02-2014 12:27 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I used to think snipers were OP. I played a P&P with my brother on SFI and we both kept on spamming snipers towards each others' spawn points. The game ended shortly after I made a BS.

Then they killed it and you lost?

Or you killed them... and then lost?

Or any of the above, except for the fact that you lost?

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
06-03-2014, 01:15 AM
(06-03-2014 01:12 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 12:27 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I used to think snipers were OP. I played a P&P with my brother on SFI and we both kept on spamming snipers towards each others' spawn points. The game ended shortly after I made a BS.

Then they killed it and you lost?

Or you killed them... and then lost?

Or any of the above, except for the fact that you lost?

I bombed a sniper and two 1hp snipers and a 1hp runner around it were killed. I gained 3 wits. Does that answer your question?

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

06-03-2014, 01:16 AM
You killed them, but then a scrambler snuck up and scrambled it. jk

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
06-03-2014, 01:37 AM
I thought medics must surely be able to attack, so I tried to move one against another unit. I was surprised to find out they couldn't.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
06-03-2014, 02:49 AM
(06-03-2014 01:16 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  You killed them, but then a scrambler snuck up and scrambled it. jk

Lol. It was SvS, as this was before I got the uber pack.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

06-03-2014, 03:50 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 03:51 AM by Chemoeum.)
Then a mobi came out from a different match and saved it from impending doom, then moved the Bombshell to the spawn point.

In my Fluffy days, I rushed the whole game and then kept losing.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
06-03-2014, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 11:17 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
I remember finding out the hard way that you couldn't move a bombshell then attack XD
Didn't take long to stop making that mistake... Haha

I also use to boost everything with medics and would use heavies quite a tad more than I do now Smile

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
06-07-2014, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 10:44 PM by TheGreatAnt.)
I'm sure people are doing placements, but the question of the matter is how soon they get tired out of the game after that.

(06-01-2014 03:45 PM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  In the past two weeks, my brother (Fluffy 50 ish) and I (clever 25ish) have seen 4 first timers, but one who we think is an alt. (he beat my brother in 6 turns). Are we growing?
My bad....

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...CA8ur78wgM

Is that your brother?

GC: TheGreatAnt