Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle of the Fluffies and Clevers 2
05-31-2014, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2014 01:06 PM by Flarp55.)
Battle of the Fluffies and Clevers 2
[Image: yfGev8E.jpg]
(Credit to Chemoeum for the awesome picture)
(Also note that LegacyofEight is not modding this one since she is busy with another tourney)

Battle of the Fluffies (and also Clevers) 1: http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=3427
Winner: *NullPointer

So because of the huge success of the first tourney, I'm gonna start another tourney for only fluffies and clevers.

Rules:
-See below for how players are matched up.
-You can choose any stage you want if you are P1
-You can play any team you want
-NO TROLLING. We don't like people who sign up and don't start games.
-You can play whatever team you want
-If you get promoted before the tourney ends, you can still play

How to start a friendly game against an opponent Wrote:You have to click "new game," click "friendly game," click "create," click "invite," and type your opponent's Game Center name into the text field. Click the search icon. If a notification pops up saying that the player was not found, double check your typing, and if it still doesn't work, please post in this thread. Otherwise, click "start game," select your map, and start.
How to post a replay Wrote:Copy the replay link onto your clipboard by scrolling down to where it shows all your recent completed games, holding down on the game you wish to find the replay of, and pressing Copy Replay Link (in Outwitters itself). Then navigate to this thread on the forums (in the Tournaments section of the fourms) and hold down to paste the replay. If you are unsure how to post the replay, you can post in this thread that you are unsure and we can find the replay for you.

Signups:
1. zantastic01
2. jbadams01
3. ThanusS7
4. (~)blob(~)
5. LegacyofEight
6. de man363
7. Iwaine

So this is how players are matched up:
We wanted everyone to be able to start their matches as soon as possible. So we are going to have a unique format to this tourney.
Round 1 (Qualification Round)
The qualification rounds are going to start as people sign up. For example, the first player to sign up will play the second to sign up, the third plays the fourth, the fifth plays the sixth, etc. If there is an odd number of players, the last will get a bye. The second player of the two to sign up will be the one to start the game. For instructions on how to start a friendly game, see the top of this post. The winner has to post the replay on this tournament thread (see top of this post for instructions). The matchups for the qualifying rounds are:

1. zantastic01 vs. jbadams01
2. (~)blob(~) vs. ThanusS7
3. de man363 vs. LegacyofEight

If your opponent is supposed to start the game and they haven't and it's been three days since they signed up, you can start the game yourself.

Round 2: (Elimination Rounds)
The elimination rounds are going to be just a regular tourney, probably single elimination. Only the winners in the qualification round will participate in this. First person on the bracket starts the game. These will start on April 25, and you may have to wait a while for your matchup. The link to the bracket is:
http://challonge.com/fluffyclever2

Rules for the FINAL ROUND:

Each player starts one game against the other. There will be a total of two games. The player who wins both of them wins the tournament. If each player wins one game, then each player starts another game, and this repeats until we have a winner.

Signups close on June 15 (this date may be subject to change)

Remember that signing up for this tourney, and any tourney in general, is a commitment. Do not sign up for this if you are going to forget about this or abandon this in a couple of weeks.

And above all, have fun! We want to use this tourney as an opportunity for players to become a part of the community, so check out some of the other stuff on this forum. Also, don't be afraid to enter other tournaments.

This was largely copy-pasted and may have errors or be unclear, so if you have any questions, please post them in this thread!

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2014, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2014 12:08 PM by Chemoeum.)
RE: Battle of the Fluffies and Clevers 2
WHOA!! In the [img] tag, try putting in [img=425x550] so it won't be quite as big. Maybe [center] it too.

edit: I switched the dimension numbers because I forgot it was portrait, not landscape. Tongue Definitely use [img=425x550]

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-31-2014, 12:13 PM
(05-31-2014 12:03 PM)Chemoeum Wrote:  WHOA!! In the [img] tag, try putting in [img=425x550] so it won't be quite as big. Maybe [center] it too.

edit: I switched the dimension numbers because I forgot it was portrait, not landscape. Tongue Definitely use [img=425x550]

Lol. I was editing just as you posted that.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

05-31-2014, 12:16 PM
Change Challonge link, and make sure the second round does not start in -35 days.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-31-2014, 12:21 PM
(05-31-2014 12:16 PM)Chemoeum Wrote:  Change Challonge link, and make sure the second round does not start in -35 days.

Thanks. BTW, did u get my PM?

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

05-31-2014, 12:48 PM
Yes, I did. Also, I got this:

Code:
[url=http://i.imgur.com/yfGev8E.jpg][img=425x550]http://i.imgur.com/yfGev8E.jpg[/img][/url]

Image can be adjusted to these sizes by changing the dimensions in the code of the [img] tag
340x440
425x550
531x688
638x825

Copy the whole link if you want the URL too.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-31-2014, 01:03 PM
Aw man - wish I could play again Smile

"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.”
- Martin Golding
05-31-2014, 01:48 PM
Fluffy League I am 100% fluffy just ignore the sig sign me up Fluffy League

I represent all leagues. Except Diamond League.
Super-Titan w/AlliDooisRush (#19)
Master League 1v1 (#141), 2v2 random (#44), w/Chemoeum (#33), w/SanDiego2 (#112)
gifted w/FrozenNorthernKid (IA)
clever w/jaksd, w/LegacyofEight
fluffy w/jbadams01 (ded)
05-31-2014, 01:52 PM
Hey BYOB, your OP says signups end May 15 . . . did you mean June?

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
05-31-2014, 02:26 PM
(05-31-2014 01:52 PM)Demon Wrote:  Hey BYOB, your OP says signups end May 15 . . . did you mean June?

Well, it said the date was subject to change... Big Grin

Maybe I'll make a clever/gifted tourney sometime. But by then nullpointer will probably be a master...

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat