Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
06-01-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: 2v2 teams
Hmmmmm that idea isn't bad, but we would need some of the higher ranked players to join in, or else it's not really competition

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 02:29 PM
(06-01-2014 11:35 AM)Poc 13 Wrote:  Hmmmmm that idea isn't bad, but we would need some of the higher ranked players to join in, or else it's not really competition

We would have bbobb! What more do you need!!?

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
06-01-2014, 03:36 PM
(06-01-2014 02:29 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 11:35 AM)Poc 13 Wrote:  Hmmmmm that idea isn't bad, but we would need some of the higher ranked players to join in, or else it's not really competition

We would have bbobb! What more do you need!!?

There's a problem with that argument. I actually do not support the idea of DL and WP merging. Therefore I would not be in the new clan.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
06-01-2014, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 03:42 PM by LegacyofEight.)
(06-01-2014 07:46 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  Though, if the two active clans join, there will be no one to battle against besides themselves.

I've had this opinion forevvver just saying but I have a 4-step procedure that may solve all our problems.

1) Create a new clan. The members will be active or semi active people from anonymous, GG, IBBP, or iPro also active people not in a clan like null. They will be led by active people who may need to secede from their current clan to help get some activity going.

2) The rest of the wolves/diamonds will stay as is

3) promote clans everywhere. Ask A&A for digest articles detailing clan stuff ("The WP beat DL for the twentieth time! Join a clan to join the fun!") Chat about it in your games. Wolfpack's tourney project will help. Basically, make all Outwitters players jelly of all our forum fun.

4) create a private hangout for clanu leaders. Every clan will have two leaders a prez and vice (call em whateva u want). Clan membership will be drafted, but allowed to request. For example, if my brother joined the forums and proved himself as active, he could apply and request Wolfpack. But if too may people join WP, then he will need to be sent to another clan. The leaders forum will help the leaders sort people to make a more balanced and active clan environment.

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2014, 12:23 AM
(06-01-2014 03:40 PM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  "The WP beat DL for the twentieth time! Join a clan to join the fun!"
Don't get carried away. Try to beat us for the first time first.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
06-02-2014, 01:16 AM
(06-02-2014 12:23 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 03:40 PM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  "The WP beat DL for the twentieth time! Join a clan to join the fun!"
Don't get carried away. Try to beat us for the first time first.

CHALLENGER APPROACHING

I represent all leagues. Except Diamond League.
Super-Titan w/AlliDooisRush (#19)
Master League 1v1 (#141), 2v2 random (#44), w/Chemoeum (#33), w/SanDiego2 (#112)
gifted w/FrozenNorthernKid (IA)
clever w/jaksd, w/LegacyofEight
fluffy w/jbadams01 (ded)
06-02-2014, 06:09 AM
Hahaha Bbobb

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school