Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If OML was off the App Store
05-28-2014, 05:57 AM
If OML was off the App Store
Gifted League I'm feeling TERRIFIED by this. Gifted League

You know those devs who make games, then decide they are going to take their games off the market? Imagine if our two guys, who made the best game in the world, took off and swiped off Outwitters and Tilt to Live away forever. Imagine if Apple or Google were replaced by new billion-dollar companies and decide to pool in new devs, rendering OML obsolete in its wake of fallen billion-dollar companies. There are a lot of ways this could happen to the dear OML company that decided to bond us all with the network of fantastic games, in which soon it would disappear from our lives.

If OML, the two guys that made it possible, or the litter of games in the process had disappeared from existence forever...

Your reaction?

[Image: XipOuEv.png]

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 06:24 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
RE: If OML was off the App Store
Well at least there would still be Hearthstone! Big Grin

Also I'd still play pass 'n play XD

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
05-28-2014, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 03:03 PM by LegacyofEight.)
I'd die

But then we'd still have this. We could have a random chat room about the good ol' days and even make number/letter codes for each space and have games here. "Runner to L8. Spawn scrambler. Scramble Bramble. Bramble to L7." Of course we would need someone to tell us what's happening/what we can see

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2014, 07:50 AM
I think that the community would band together and recreate the app so that people could keep playing.

GC: TheGreatAnt