Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Rather? WYR
05-13-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: Would You Rather? WYR
easily the volcano. I get motion sickness from amusement park rides.
WYR go a day without food or a week without Outwitters? (yes, your games all time out)

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 01:39 PM
A day without food easiest choice ever (I'd eat my fill the night b4 then play OW and sleep all day)

WYR go with no power for a month or live with the most anouyning 2 ppl on the planet for a week?

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
05-13-2014, 01:50 PM
Most annoying ppl. I'd be one of them and i'd be able to annoy the other one so much that he'll just stay away from me. anyways, no power means NO OUTWITTERS!!!!

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

05-13-2014, 02:20 PM
WYR own Outwitters or make a movie?

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
05-13-2014, 11:52 PM
I'd rather make a movie. I love Outwitters and would hate to have to give it up, but if I had to choose, it would be the movie, for sure.

Would you rather permanently lose your senses of taste and smell or have to wear a shirt every day that says "HITLER" on it.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-14-2014, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2014 04:28 AM by Chemoeum.)
Hitler. I may have to adjust the shirt so people will know I am NOT a supporter of Hitler. Plus I like cheese and I like to taste it.

WYR obtain twenty thousand USD money or own land?

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-14-2014, 06:17 AM
Land, obviously depending on amount of land but generally that's what I prefer. WYR be forced to only play veggies ever, or DIE. (I think the answer is obvious, die of course)

05-14-2014, 06:41 AM
Play veggies forever! Altho being dead isn't realy an issue Tongue

WYR be a on fire and feel the flames (it hurts) but immortal or be frozen (not immortal &can move) but can't feel anything in both cases you can control the element with 100% accuracy with ur mind

09-02-2014, 12:11 AM
Fire
Wyr never stop farting or burping

2 vs 2 Master League
1 vs 1 GIFTED
09-02-2014, 02:03 AM
Never stop farting, because it would interfere with my ability to eat, drink, and talk a lot less. Plus, I'd just practice Shaolin kung fu until I can make every fart silent and odorless at will.

Would you rather die in glory saving a blind orphan's crippled puppy from an exploding convent or live in infamy forever for preventing a whole convent full of blind orphans from receiving a shipment of puppies?

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user