Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please suggest a signature for me with words only
05-17-2014, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2014 04:10 AM by Necrocat219.)
RE: Please suggest a signature for me with words only
I can play veggies fine against adorables, I believe that they have the upper hand against adorables. Both specials are similar in that they can be overwhelmed by soldiers if relied on too much, but as soon as a mobi has been revealed a bramble can be spawned to prevent hit and run from occurring. It's also the special that has the most potential for a big play right from the turn spawned (It has lots of range compared to the scrambler) so going brambleless isn't a problem.

On the other hand you have Scallys and Feedback. Whilst I can make them work against them, they have an instant advantage against Veggies, especially Scallys and according to statistics, feedback too. Biggest hitch is some maps are entirely unworkable against them, namely Skullduggery and Glitch.

Feels a bit like Rock Paper Scissors. Ironically, I think veggies were best right after their nerf (ignoring the 3hp time) due to everyone thinking adorables were the best race by a very long mile.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please suggest a signature for me with words only - Necrocat219 - 05-17-2014 04:09 AM