Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please suggest a signature for me with words only
05-17-2014, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2014 04:10 AM by Necrocat219.)
RE: Please suggest a signature for me with words only
I can play veggies fine against adorables, I believe that they have the upper hand against adorables. Both specials are similar in that they can be overwhelmed by soldiers if relied on too much, but as soon as a mobi has been revealed a bramble can be spawned to prevent hit and run from occurring. It's also the special that has the most potential for a big play right from the turn spawned (It has lots of range compared to the scrambler) so going brambleless isn't a problem.

On the other hand you have Scallys and Feedback. Whilst I can make them work against them, they have an instant advantage against Veggies, especially Scallys and according to statistics, feedback too. Biggest hitch is some maps are entirely unworkable against them, namely Skullduggery and Glitch.

Feels a bit like Rock Paper Scissors. Ironically, I think veggies were best right after their nerf (ignoring the 3hp time) due to everyone thinking adorables were the best race by a very long mile.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 04:25 AM
I feel like veggies have the potential to be very useful depending not only on the map but also the playstyle of your opponent, though the opposite can also be true. I've actually experimented with them a bit in 2v2 and love what they can do on Acrospire, though they seem pretty average on other maps.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
05-17-2014, 05:41 AM
(05-17-2014 04:25 AM)Demon Wrote:  I feel like veggies have the potential to be very useful depending not only on the map but also the playstyle of your opponent, though the opposite can also be true. I've actually experimented with them a bit in 2v2 and love what they can do on Acrospire, though they seem pretty average on other maps.

Acrospire is the only good 2v2 map for veggies, in my opinion.

I represent all leagues. Except Diamond League.
Super-Titan w/AlliDooisRush (#19)
Master League 1v1 (#141), 2v2 random (#44), w/Chemoeum (#33), w/SanDiego2 (#112)
gifted w/FrozenNorthernKid (IA)
clever w/jaksd, w/LegacyofEight
fluffy w/jbadams01 (ded)
05-17-2014, 06:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2014 06:15 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
IMO veggies is the class that can do anything it's balanced attack defense health mobility it's pretty amazing like that but it's ability to do anything is also it's drawback since it's good at everything it's not amazing at anything like the other class

Mobi has speed and lets you place unit in ur weak points on maps fast and do hit & run attacks
Bramble can do this as well just not as well

Bombshells are. Great at turtle-ing/staling to the point where you get great edge the longer a match go's on
Bramble dose this aswell just not nearly as good

Scramblers are great at turning unit count in ur favor taking a unit and giving a unit
Brambles do this aswell (not the taking part) but giving superior unit count just not as well.

The real disadvantage veggies have is there is a class that counters them so well if used in a certain way
IMO which really kills the win % XD

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
05-17-2014, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the face EG! Now I need a cool quote

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-17-2014, 02:28 PM
I'll try and find a good quote.

I've got one Memories could use - "A good friend once told me, 'We are memories. Without them we equal nothing.'"

Brownie points if you know where that came from.

05-18-2014, 03:36 PM
That's cool! U have to use dat mem. Any more for me?

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-19-2014, 12:43 AM
That would be from Avenged Sevenfold - Remenissions. Brownie points please.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
05-19-2014, 02:13 AM
(05-19-2014 12:43 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  That would be from Avenged Sevenfold - Remenissions. Brownie points please.

Brownie points to you.

05-19-2014, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2014 02:51 AM by Flarp55.)
(05-18-2014 01:40 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  The trick is to hit-and-run parent thorns with soldiers and slowly advance a soldier line.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgsX76QkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvO6tuAoM

Also use snipers behind the soldier line. In fact this tip works on most maps.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA_PTxrwoM

I think adorables can beat veggies by simply massing soldiers and a few snipers. As an example, look at what I spawned in the above game:
https://outwittersgame.appspot.com/outwi...CA_PTxrwoM

2 runner
2 medic
2 mobi
33 soldiers
10 snipers

Also notice that though I rarely have a wit advantage as far as troops are concerned, I build up a strong positional advantage.

Someone challenge me as veggies against adorables.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]