Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
League of Legends
07-24-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: League of Legends
My problem with Garen is he doesn't scale well into late game. He's also tough to make a good build for. Completely spammable abilities are pretty awesome though. Play "Bush-ren" where you hide and when someone walks into the brush you spin-to-win and chunk them for half their health lol.

Also, remember when the flame cloaks used to stack? Those were the days. 6 of those bad boys + R = lots of AOE damage haha.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2014, 02:10 PM
Garen is okay. Not too viable because he's just not good enough. Back when I last played, probably Lux, I played some Sivir early S4 and wrecked, I played a lot of top when I last played though, Nasus, Renekton

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
07-24-2014, 02:19 PM
Ya know, I never see Nasus anymore. Maybe people are just bad at last-hitting or something. He's actually a really enjoyable champ for top lane, just not the easiest.

07-24-2014, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 02:45 PM by LegacyofEight.)
My cousin always tells me to try Nasus. I remember him as the first lane opponent I ever had in battle training

So u like top lane, Demon? I prefer a midlane annie or ADC Ashe or sona.

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-24-2014, 10:27 PM
Nasus you gotta get last hits with Q. A lot of them. And yeah top is my favorite thing to play. After top probably support as Alistar or Soraka, or midlane with the nukes. I prefer not to ADC since I'm not very good at it. I don't jungle. I'm terrible at it.

07-25-2014, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014 03:53 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
I'm decent at top lane and I love jungle gank'ing enemy's who over extend and boosting the teams overall exp and gold Iv learned a decent route that let's me get a lv or 2 above everyone wile there level 5 I'll be level 6 most the time cho 'gath is awsome to jungle with at least vs the ppls skill level I'm playing vs now I also love Sion to jungle with and Sion is by far my fave to play with soo far! He's the total package he can tank he hits like a nuke he can heal & scales like a god for late game! He has a snare for stoping runners the only thing he lacks is massive burst dmg but with a snare and beastly attack & decent movement speed you can normally kill b4 thay retreat (normally only an issue early game)

We should start a witty team for LoL haha

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
07-25-2014, 05:35 AM
I could redownload LoL and play with you guys if you want.

2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
07-25-2014, 06:11 AM
Yes ! Doodat!!!! Doodat Big Grin

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
07-25-2014, 10:18 AM
Haha I'll do that eventually. I'm on a vacation right now, so I might when I get back.

2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
07-25-2014, 11:11 AM
I'm going to be trying to buy a laptop next month, would like to pick it up full tine again. Fave champs are Poppy (Top + Jungle) Tristana (AD + AP) love the two, they're my bread and butter if I don't know what to do. Support I play someone like Janna.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?