Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
League of Legends
05-03-2014, 10:34 AM
League of Legends
Hola!

I don't play LoL but I have a good friend who does, he's really good and asked me to make this post when I told him I was surprised how many outwitters players play it.
He wants more people to play with so please send: Crazyking4000
A friend request!

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: League of Legends
Mine is Girl called Stan

B/c it's true Smile

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Lol okay, I told him. He can probably help you get better too, since he's pretty good

05-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Tell him to play outwitters!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
05-04-2014, 11:24 PM
I have, he has the app but rarely plays it.

Trust me I've told all my friends about it

06-19-2014, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2014 12:07 PM by Demon.)
I guess this goes here.

By Request
Quick Reference Jax Guide

There are much better and more complete guides on mobafire; this is kind of just a quick list of pointers and whatnot for beginners.

This is for *top-lane* not *jungle*. I am a poor jungler.

Abilities

Relentless Assault
Your attack speed goes up with consecutive attacks. You don't even need to think about it.

Leap Strike
Jump and smack an enemy, or leap to an ally or ward (for escaping). Does quite a bit more damage than a normal strike, but mostly it's the mechanic. Level second.

Empower
Deal extra damage on the next attack. Great for last-hitting (cs). Can be combined with Leap Strike for a devastating hit. Level first. (Low cooldown and mana cost make it much more spammable than Leap Strike, which does more damage.) Also note that Empower resets the autoattack timer, so if you time it right as your attack hits, you'll immediately strike again with no delay.

Counter Strike
This is all mechanic here. Dodge and stun. Useful for taking down enemies before they can escape. You can leap during the 2-second dodge to ensure your stun hits. Also great in team fights. Level last, but be sure to take a point early (usually lvl 3).

Grandmaster's Might
The added passive is awesome. The active effect isn't good in most situations (too much mana), but if you're fighting multiple champions, tower-diving, or soloing Baron (yeah, people do that), that extra tankiness is really useful. Take this at 6, 11, 16, obviously.

Items

Starting/Early

Start boots + 3 pots. Always.

Wriggle's Lantern is usually the first item I build. Adds AD, AS, and heals you on basic hits. Brings in gold for your build AND gives you a free ward that can
-protect against ganks
-watch activity near Baron
-act as a Leap target for quick escapes

Berserker Greaves are next. Move and attack speed.

Necessary

Hextech Gunblade
AD, AP, life steal, spell vamp, and an active with a slow. Yuss.

Trinity Force
Way too much stuff to even list here. This is basically an all-around steroid with a couple awesome passives.

Guinsoo's Rageblade
AD, AP, a passive to up your damage and another to keep you alive.

Final Item (Defense)

There are some good options here - personally I like Warmog's Armor (you can't really go wrong with 1000 health). Other good options are Maw of Malmortius (AD, MR, couple good passives) or Atma's Impaler (armor, crit, passive that adds AD). Usually if I'm thinking about soloing Baron I go with Atma's, but at this point whichever you go with doesn't really matter. The other team is already screwed if you've built this far.

Runes
I usually go with Attack speed, health, MR. Works well.

Masteries
21-9-0 or 21-0-9. Gotta get that early damage.

Spells
Flash and either Ignite or Exhaust. I prefer Ignite, but exhaust works just as well. DON'T take Heal.

Gameplay Tips
A good build is expensive, so focus on last-hitting during lane phase, using Empower as needed. If you can force your opponent out of lane for healing/mana, you basically get free farm while they get nothing. Note you don't need to kill them, just get them to hit B. Killing is good too though. Just don't be aggressive early game; Jax is a champion that takes a bit to get going. Once you hit lvl 13-14 and have both gunblade and triforce, feel free to leave lane if you're ahead of the other team's top-laner, maybe gank a bit and hunt kills. Roaming Jax is scary. COMMUNICATE WITH TEAM BEFORE DOING THIS ALWAYS. Can't stress that enough. Late game remember you ARE mortal - if you play recklessly you will lose the advantage you fought to win. 15-3-12 is a better statline than 25-14-3.

I think that's about it, PM me with any specific questions or whatever.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
06-19-2014, 03:01 PM
Thanks Demon!

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-21-2014, 12:11 PM
I'm Downloading LOL now (team fortress2 was acting up) so I figured I'd try a new game Smile

I'm use you legacy as a referral haha hope ya don't mind! Tongue

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
07-21-2014, 12:19 PM
(07-21-2014 12:11 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  I'm Downloading LOL now (team fortress2 was acting up) so I figured I'd try a new game Smile

I'm use you legacy as a referral haha hope ya don't mind! Tongue

Good luck, it has quite a learning curve! I'm thinking about picking league back up, but I've been spending a lot of time on The Old Republic lately so I don't know.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
07-21-2014, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014 12:25 PM by Extreme Ghost.)
Iv played plenty of LOL App Store knock offs XD I don't think it will take me long to pick up
I'm check out old republic sooner or laterSmile do you play TF2?

Also what's ur name on LOL?

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!