Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Enjoying this, but league ranking borked?
07-18-2012, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2012 12:46 AM by ArtNJ.)
RE: Enjoying this, but league ranking borked?
(07-18-2012 12:29 AM)swimj Wrote:  ^I speak as blueswimmer95. I was just upped to ST yesterday and all the points I racked up going through clever, gifted, master carried over, putting me in #1 even though when I actually played Calmon! a few days back I was absolutely handled. So that is a bit of an issue with the ranking system.

The Leagues are not really designed to identify the best of the best, we'll need tournaments for that. It is what it is, that is the choice OML made. Calmon is really good.

That said, OML did say that in future "Seasons" they may do the point carry over differently, or even eliminate it. They dont want to change it for this "Season" because there have been (more than) enough changes already given the reset and various adjustments.

Even so, points will always be linked to activity, and not an indicator of comparative skill between folks in the same league. No one will know who the best of the best is with any certainty.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enjoying this, but league ranking borked? - ArtNJ - 07-18-2012 12:41 AM