Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mindless Morality Tournament - Technically Extreme Ghost won
07-12-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Mindless Morality Tournament - Started
The medic is still a god. Medics have the ability to freely move without a worry of death. They are the base healers of your team. They are not allowed to step on enemy spawn points. ~If there is no medic, you are allowed to spawn ONE at any time.~

^ lol the way I read it you were allowed to always have a medic
So if your medic was scrambled you got to make a new one :/
If I knew it couldn't be replaced I would of just left it next to the spawn tile... (Which is lame)
Losing ur medic basically means game over if you can't spawn another and you can't hit the base haha XD I mean come on if you have 2 gods you shouldn't be sweating if you opponent decides to bring 1 of his own XD

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2014, 02:06 PM
I... kinda want to postpone this tourney. But it's not because all of you guys and a few things brought up in its progress, but I didn't actually want to start a new Mindful tourney when the first one was kind of crazy. But then Bbobb came up and gave me that PM saying he wanted to continue its legacy (of eight, no jk sorry lo8), so I went along thinking it was gonna be fine. But when Bbobb left for a while, I realized I'm not much of a tourney organizer. Especially when I come up with a cool concept and a few snazzy rules to make a cool tourney that I'd think would get people's attention. But it did. It did. The problem is I just... can't.

Sorry Bbobb. And to all of those who signed up to participate. And Scrambler, poor, poor Scrambler, who I tagged along to witness such an announcement. Thanks for joining the tournament, and I hope you've accumulated a few droplets of fun from the matches. It was definitely a confusing role on my end, too.

I'll still be around for that Team Apple vs Team Cheese tournament.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
07-12-2014, 11:13 PM
Don't sweat it, Chem. I got this one kinda sitting on the back burner anyway.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
07-13-2014, 09:17 AM
I agree, I would have withdrawn from this one anyway, things are too crazy for me ATM.

[Image: sig.png]
07-13-2014, 04:55 PM
At least there wasn't any disappointment, except for Scrambler. He's practically just sticking up his middle cerebral artery at me for not picking a winner.

Think he'll be happy if I told him EG won by what we already completed? That'll make EG happy too.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
07-14-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Mindless Morality Tournament - Technically Extreme Ghost won
Sorry scrambler. I found that no one else plays Feedback on a regular basis, so no one knows what tourney the games are for

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-14-2014, 02:00 AM
Lol I won my 1st tournament! Yay! Just my luck/style to win by default bwhaha

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
07-17-2014, 03:32 PM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqvDAlgoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6uygvQgM