Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite video game?
05-02-2014, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 06:36 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
RE: Favorite video game?
Not sure I have a favorite, but there are some notably missing games in the lists above:

Ultima Underworld 1 and 2 (first true 3D game, set the conventions for many of the things you see in RPGs, really a truly incredible groundbreaking game at the time)

Planescape: Torment (people generally agree this had the best storyline of any game)

Fallout 1 & 2

Master of Orion 1 & 2

Baldur's Gate

Privateer

Romance of the Three Kingdoms (lots of versions of these)

Nobunaga's Ambition

I personally like FF3 (or is that 6...it's 3 in Japan, I think?) more than FFVII.

I enjoyed some MMOs also, such as: Dark Age of Camelot, World of Warcraft

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Has anybody else played TLOU???

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school
05-02-2014, 10:32 AM
Outwitters is probably my favourite of all time. While chess taught me the basics of strategy games, growing up and developing my mind with the Outwitters community from release date has really taught me a lot and I approach other games with a logical Outwitters mindset.

Pokemon has to be my second favourite for nostalgia. I've played it since I was 9 (earliest I could get a copy) and its stick with me generation to generation since. Now I can focus on grassroots and national tournaments, and I'm doing decent so far. First year I'm taking it competitively, and I'm trying to bring the more statistical side of Outwitters games to it, especially GGonzales' tendency to overanalyse mass amounts of replays!

The LoZ windwaker is one I've picked up again very recently since beginning to watch Cosmo on speed runs live. When younger I spent so much time to beat Gohma, me and my sister were so scared! Haha, now seeing the amazing glitches you can do in them I'm learning them. So far I can do dry storage, superswims from Windfall island to Outset, and a few small graphics one from that. Chest storage is really freaky, the screen going black is a bit too much haha.

Touhou is girls shooting bullet curtains at each other, what is there not to love?

I quit league ages ago because all I played was was AP tristana and it was such a drain on my life!

Phoenix HD, ever since quantum recommended it to me, had been my time waster of choice. I live climbing the leader boards, and at one time I was no.1 on the Phantom ship. It's a bullet dodging ship game which uses a kind of icky but not bad IAP coin system. There's a coin tripler which once bought means most games you can use the power ups you want.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
05-02-2014, 11:42 AM
I think anyone who grew up with Pokemon can agree its amazing

I occasionally play PokéMMO it's the online version, with no legendaries but there are servers and you can play competitively, trade, and battle anyone who plays, it's really fun

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school
05-02-2014, 04:20 PM
Life.

GC: TheGreatAnt
05-02-2014, 10:13 PM
(05-02-2014 04:20 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  Life.

Ugh. I hate that game. I really like the DLC though. It's called the OML DLC. The guys who made Life made, like, millions of DLC.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-04-2014, 06:47 PM
I wasn't talking about the board game. lol

05-05-2014, 12:00 AM
I wasn't talking about the board game either.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-05-2014, 02:57 PM
Then what were you talking about?

05-05-2014, 03:12 PM
(05-02-2014 04:20 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  Life.

The graphics are meh at best and the story line is a snore Tongue

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!