Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope it has a slightly improvement in existing matching system (not for 2v2 arranged)
05-01-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Hope it has a slightly improvement in existing matching system (not for 2v2 arranged)
Lol it's called random matchmaking for a reason sounds like you get a random partner XD I don't see the issue if you don't like getting matched up with ppl out of ur skill bracket then find a 2vs2parrtner?
As for arranged vs pre-made I'd much rather keep it the way it is now a lot of randoms actuly have a steady 2vs2 partners that thay serch for games at the same time also I'm always in favor of faster matchmaking the 2vs2 matchmaking takes for ever to find opponets as it is now half the time XD

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hope it has a slightly improvement in existing matching system (not for 2v2 arranged) - Extreme Ghost - 05-01-2014 12:49 AM