Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Outwitters Becomes the Next Angry Birds
04-29-2014, 01:53 PM
When Outwitters Becomes the Next Angry Birds
Anyone can join this. Just finish the sentence "When Outwitters Becomes the Next Angry Birds" By Angry Birds, I mean that game that everyone talks about, has the plushies, plays, etc. It probably won't happen,but it's fun to dream.

Here are mine
-Everyone will know us as the originals
-People will love the Wolfpack and DL
-There will be World Champs in exotic locations
-People will wear T Shirts and ill have a vintage looking wide tee with a picture of a scrambler on it
-(The best one) ILL BE ST AND SO WILL YOU IF YOURE READING THIS! (We are dreaming you know)

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: When Outwitters Becomes the Next Angry Birds
- We might have more than a handful of clans Smile
- OML will have enough revenue to add content / make a sequel.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
04-29-2014, 02:06 PM
Ooh new content would be fantastic.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
04-29-2014, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 06:59 PM by the duck.)
A world that is full with mobi's plushies can be nice

Defeat Is Not An Option

GC:dakdak97 Master League
04-29-2014, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 03:10 PM by LegacyofEight.)
Yeah. And I want my vintage scrambler wide tee

Those are those girls shirts that are wide and look faded

04-30-2014, 03:00 AM
When OW becomes the #1 app
-There will be a story/single player mode you could play without wifi
-The lost teams would be added
-The chat function would work properly and the others ppl would receive your messages 100% of the time
-OW would make a trilogy OW OW2 OW3 and all us from OW the original would fuse to make the ultimate clan of wit-tastic proportion crushing all the newcomers with our mighty wit Tongue
-OML would sign a contract with Nickelodeon to make OW into an anime Sgt Stall from the scalywags tribe and master control from the feedback could be the villains wile the heroes could be McHeavyWood from the veggie tribe (lol) and Captain Fluffy from the adorable's tribe

OML would host contest giving away free stuff all the time because thay have so much money thay wouldn't know what to do with it!

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
04-30-2014, 06:47 AM
Scrambler hat!

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
04-30-2014, 10:05 AM
Yes!!!! I just want to go crazy with scrambler stuff. Scramblers are cool

@Ghost
Yes! We can have the iAnonymous GG Wolf League

04-30-2014, 10:35 AM
I've been thinking a little about merchandise I want. Plushies are ALWAYS a yes for merch. Maybe I'll carry them all in my Mobi backpack or something. I'll put it next to my Bombshell bubble machine or Bramble thermos. I'd have to clear a spot for my Feedback Sniper's gun flashlight, but that won't do if I still need a spot for my Scallywags Runner bobblehead. I know! I'll put it in the kitchen with my Veggienauts Soldier coffee mug. I had a spot left for when I moved my Adorables Medic ceramic statuette to my living room. It's next to my Feedback Soldier statuette. It glows in the dark! Well, the glowing blue parts. It's not the only thing that shines when I hang up my White Arrow chandelier. The chandelier has little White Arrow covers over each light bulb.

As I was saying, I've been thinking about it a little.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
04-30-2014, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014 11:02 AM by LegacyofEight.)
Lol. I want a blue (purple) scrambler knit hat with those ear cover thingies and long braided strings so that I can wear it with my scrambler T Shirt while putting my scrambler plushie on a plush map of Reaper. Then I'll go and open my package and pull out Feedback plushies. 3 of everything in blue AND red. This will all be free cuz I'm that awesome. Then I'll go to the Outwitters convention (Wit Con?) in my city and play plush Outwitters. THEN I'LL GET MORE PLUSHIES!!!!!!!!!

Then I'll board a plane for Maui and go to the Outwitters World Championships and play in the best clan ever: all the current clans combined to make the best clan ever and people all around the world wish they had a ticket so they can see *insert massive clan name here* play against all the other new clans that aren't nearly as good as us. Then I'll buy more plushies.

I just remembered I can knit. Maybe I'll make a scrambler hat