Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Total Wins & Losses List
07-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Total Wins & Losses List
I would really want a list of total wins and losses featured somewhere in the game and who they were against. The best place I can think of for this would be under the "profile" section of the game since it already has the "League Wins" listed, so why not add losses too and who you won and lost against. This could be used to watch old replays and improve on strategies. For example, if I lost a game, I would watch my opponents strategy and consider using that in future games and for games I won, try and keep using that strategy or see ways that I could improve for future games. Reply below if you think this is a good idea or any other ideas/comments about it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: Total Wins & Losses List
I actually like not having loss’s recorded as it puts less pressure on keeping a W/L ratio up and thus allows for a less intense player-base than you see in games with a lot of emphasis on stat tracking. For individuals too whom this is exceptionally important, the option to record data separate from the game is always an option.
07-16-2012, 04:32 PM
(07-16-2012 04:25 PM)Kirenx Wrote:  I actually like not having loss’s recorded as it puts less pressure on keeping a W/L ratio up and thus allows for a less intense player-base than you see in games with a lot of emphasis on stat tracking. For individuals too whom this is exceptionally important, the option to record data separate from the game is always an option.

Fair point, and I agree, for those players that are less intense about their W/L ratio, not having a list is perfectly fine by them. As for the "individuals too whom this is exceptionally important", including me, I wouldn't want my list on blast for the world to see and compare, but only for personal reference for the reasons I stated previously without having to write it down on the Notes app or another alternative.
07-16-2012, 05:50 PM
There has already been a discussion about this here.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-17-2012, 04:49 AM
Oh thank you @Kamikaze28 Smile