Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2v2 placement not counting
07-15-2012, 11:47 PM
2v2 placement not counting
I think this is a bug? I have 11 completed 2v2 games, still not placed and my screen shows 5 of 5 placement matches remaining?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2012, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2012 11:50 PM by Harti.)
RE: 2v2 placement not counting
1.) When were those games completed? Before or after last Monday/Tuesday?

2.) Did you maybe invite GC friends? Outwitters keeps track if you invited people and counts those placement matches down. If you're not inviting the same person whom you completed your games with, you're actually starting new placement matches for "with random teammates".

/edit: HUAHUA! Try harder next time Kami Wink

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
07-15-2012, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2012 11:51 PM by Kamikaze28.)
The league resets shortly after launch also affected 2v2.

It is also worth noting, that you are ranked individually for random partners and for the 10 most recent chosen partners.

Edit: 15 seconds, darn it.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-16-2012, 01:31 AM
Yeah just placed with one teammate, I did not realize that 2v2 teams place together