RE: ~Food Chain Tournament~ Open!!!
Oh, oops. I'll start another one.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2014, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2014 12:20 PM by Extreme Ghost.)
Lol that rule was dropped on page 3-4

That playing all the maps in order was a fantasy of when I thought I'd have enough ppl join to do so *Sob* Sad

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
06-14-2014, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2014 01:02 AM by TheGreatErenan.)
Is it my turn now?

Also, you might want to update the original post. Tongue

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-14-2014, 06:01 AM
Yes I believe so. I'll start it soon.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
06-25-2014, 02:57 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqo2MkAgM

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-25-2014, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2014 03:45 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
Wow Nice Moves Bob-o!!!

Well folks this is what y'all/We have been waiting for!

The Amazing Mighty ~Mouse!~ BOB! With a 2 win victory climbs to the top of the food chain to battle to the death VS the feline who crawled from the underworld to defy death! NecroCat the ~Cat~

Bob-o gets to pick the map and who gos 1st

(04-10-2014 08:31 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  @ memories hahah grammar isn't my best quality srry<-- Tongue

Lol Necrocat might be our P11 in this ecosystems a short list to bump him down XD

We have an ~Owl~ a ~Wolf~ an ~Immortal Jellyfish~ a ~Mouse~ a ~Dolphin~ a ~Monster Squid~ and a ~Cat~
4 spots left to start for this ecosystem

Lol not being partial but my inner geek is rooting for the mouse
I just want to be like (just an example) the vicious mouse leaps towards the owls eyes and blinds the mighty bird or the mouse is cornered by the cat ... But wait the mouse just slashed the cats throat
Tom& jerry style lol

I'm just pointing out I called it!!on page 3 haha? Big Grin *now give me ur hands and I'll read ur future* Tongue

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
07-14-2014, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2014 12:38 PM by General Fracus.)
Can I join in? I will try to keep the rules straight in my head. Smile PM me if yes.

“Science fiction deals with improbable possibilities, fantasy with plausible impossibilities.”
-Miriam Allen de Ford
GCID: General Fracus
Highest Rank: Master League, Sir Carl
07-14-2014, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2014 05:34 PM by AHeroOverNight.)
GC: AHeroOverNight
Fav Animal: Sasquatch or Chupacabra

07-14-2014, 06:52 PM
I honeslty barely understand the setting up of fights. But I understand the rules, I'm in.

GC: catumbi
Fave Animal: Honestly don't know.... Gonna go for Turtle though.
07-15-2014, 12:21 AM
man I would of loved to have all of you join but ATM it's in its final stage Bob vs NecroCat
Is the last battle! Iv been working on another tournament (for months ) waiting for this one to to finish up and for when There's not so many fun tournaments going on to dust it off!! So I probably won't re run this one for a long time Sad