Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion on Outwitters Music
07-15-2012, 09:04 AM
Video Opinion on Outwitters Music
Personally the music goes great with the game
Does anyone have any suggestions for music in the future or music for new teams.
The music can be found Here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: Opinion on Outwitters Music
I love the attention to detail of the music: that little buzz when your game is loaded Big Grin (nope, not a feeling, if you listen closely theres a little hum!)
07-15-2012, 07:58 PM
I cant get the title theme out of my head.
07-15-2012, 10:10 PM
(07-15-2012 01:24 PM)mkaen Wrote:  This is one reason I hope they fix it so that watching a replay from your games list will initiate the map music, instead of playing the title music.

Seconded. Big Grin
07-16-2012, 12:04 AM
(07-15-2012 01:24 PM)mkaen Wrote:  My personal opinion, and I know a lot of you will disagree with me, is that the three map songs are excellent, but the main title music is way too frenetic and "busy" for my taste.

I know they were probably going for that kind of frenetic / maniacal sound, and they nailed it, but in my opinion it's just too much to listen to all the time. (This is one reason I hope they fix it so that watching a replay from your games list will initiate the map music, instead of playing the title music.)

But aside from that, the three map songs are awesome!

I have to disagree with you - I really like the title song! It's catchy and it gets me excited to take my turns. The songs for the maps are characterful as well, they suit their respective teams really well.

Current Ranked League Info:
1v1 Master (Promoted 7-24-12)
Total League Wins: 210
07-16-2012, 05:46 AM
(07-15-2012 07:58 PM)Pyyrhic Wrote:  I cant get the title theme out of my head.

I love it so much! Big Grin

I think Adam said at one point that the characters were somewhat inspired from Banjo-Kazooie. The music really reminds me of Banjo-Kazooie too!

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
07-16-2012, 03:30 PM
The music fits the game perfectly! Each song is specific to each map and the menu music is so addicting to listen to. I was whistling it at my friends house (who also plays Outwitters) and he said to me, "Are you REALLY whistling that song from Outwitters...?" Big Grin In addition to how it sounds overall, I like how the music smoothly transitions from one to another when going to join and make your move in a game so that it doesn't suddenly cut off.