Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature Request: Notes to Self
03-29-2014, 09:42 AM
Feature Request: Notes to Self
Often I send a turn with a clear idea about what I will do next turn. Bu then I always end up forgetting! There should be a notes to self area in the chat, like the to partner button in 2v2, so that you can record a note about what to do next turn.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: Feature Request: Notes to Self
You could just write in the in-game chat anyways, and then ask your opponent to just pay no attention to it

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
03-29-2014, 10:11 AM
they can't really do that...
anyways you'd have to trust them to do that and looking could give them a huge insight to your strategy...

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

03-29-2014, 10:21 AM
He was being facetious.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
03-29-2014, 10:34 AM
(03-29-2014 10:21 AM).Memories. Wrote:  He was being facetious.

that's the first time i used the mac trackpad shortcut to look up a word (triple tap but don't press)

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

03-29-2014, 10:45 AM
(03-29-2014 10:34 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  
(03-29-2014 10:21 AM).Memories. Wrote:  He was being facetious.

that's the first time i used the mac trackpad shortcut to look up a word (triple tap but don't press)

Heh, nice. On iOS you can hold the word, as if you were copying it, and click "Define". Not sure which version, but definitely 7.

04-02-2014, 06:56 AM
(03-29-2014 09:55 AM)amoffett11 Wrote:  You could just write in the in-game chat anyways, and then ask your opponent to just pay no attention to it

Or you could type it in chat in code Tongue

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
04-02-2014, 06:57 AM
(04-02-2014 06:56 AM)[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:  
(03-29-2014 09:55 AM)amoffett11 Wrote:  You could just write in the in-game chat anyways, and then ask your opponent to just pay no attention to it

Or you could type it in chat in code Tongue

Not a terrible idea, actually. Might just take awhile to decipher!

04-02-2014, 07:00 AM
Want to drive your opponent nuts? Just keep chatting nonsense in the chat; even when he knows it's nothing important to to him, those speech bubbles will drive him so crazy he'll still have to open the chat every time he opens the game

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
04-02-2014, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 07:03 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
(04-02-2014 07:00 AM)amoffett11 Wrote:  Want to drive your opponent nuts? Just keep chatting nonsense in the chat; even when he knows it's nothing important to to him, those speech bubbles will drive him so crazy he'll still have to open the chat every time he opens the game

You could always play mind games by typing in hints about what you are doing, where sometimes it's correct and sometimes it's wrong. Or something like:

"Jerry, I think on this Glitch game against <XYZ> I'm going to move my scrambler at B7 to C6, can you check out OMC map creator map 890 and tell me if you think it's a good move?"

then

"Shoot, I put this chat in the wrong game! Please ignore this"

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4