Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion
03-23-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion
I have to disagree with you my bramble never kills my mobility only my opponents spawning ur mother vines in places that don't effect you/in patterns so you know where there at prevents them from getting in the way and you can always trim them out ur way for no cost

I still think a small buff would help (I'd perfer for 2 different vines as I said in my 1st post)
But other solutions are
Lower spawn cost to 5 wits -this will allow bramble to become developed sooner and more useful

Increase the vine gap to 2 instead of 1( this would cut down on the amount of vines need overall

When planted a ring of vines becomes planted around the bramble (as long as nothing else is in the way) would allow players to uproot bramble with out loosing everything and who knows having more than one bramble could be useful

Induct a vine rewards program every 3rd/6th/9th ect vine can be spawned for free/ no wit cost

This would allow for more wit effective brambles (with out changing the gameplay/ strategy's )

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion - Extreme Ghost - 03-23-2014 12:31 AM