Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion
03-23-2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion
(03-22-2014 07:24 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Am I the only one here that just thinks the main problem of the bramble isn't that it is really under powered, but that it's soooo boring and annoying? Buffing him would lead to more people playing him, thus matches would become less fun. Yeah, I'm squarely for removing bramble, and replacing it by another special, but that will never happen. Smile

Thorns kill the mobility of both sides, there are no fun strategies coming out from this special, battles with bramble make the game last forever... Matter of opinion of course, but I don't think I'm the only one thinking that. ^^

I agree, I just can't get into them, especially because I end to obsessively watch the replay to figure out what thorn to unrot,etc.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 03-23-2014 12:12 AM