Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion
03-21-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion
(03-21-2014 01:23 PM)jchris98 Wrote:  
(03-21-2014 11:33 AM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  I am a fan of any buff for Veggies to make them viable. They are under-represented in the top 200. I would be equally for anything to 'unbuff' Adorables as they are over-represented in the top 200.

It has been debated and shown repeatedly that Adorables aren't better than Scally or Feedback. They just favor a style of play that many in the top 200 prefer. I don't like people looking for an "unbuff" or nerf of Adorables.

I agree adorable's are very balanced in 1vs1 spawning a mobi can actually lose you a game by putting you at a power disadvantage 7 wits for a whale who can't attack and can easily be killed
In 2vs2 that flying whale shines but can still easily lose you a match if not spawned at the right time

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion - Extreme Ghost - 03-21-2014 01:44 PM