Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion
03-21-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion
I like the idea of a buff (I personally preferred vines with 3hp and no attacking over vines with 2hp and 1attack) i agree vines with 3hp and 1 attack were OP everyone was using veggies then and if you weren't you probably were getting spanked a lot haha

So my suggestion is go old school with a twist
Make 2 different type of vines to spawn

Vine A the 2hp vine that can do 1dmg (what we have now)
VineB the 3hp vine that can't do any dmg (what we use to have and you tryed buffing)

This will make bramble more versatile/strategic

The catch!! To prevent another OP plant epidemic vines can only spawn what thay are so 3hp no attack vines can only spawn 3hp no attack vines and 2hp 1attack can only spawn 2hp 1attack vine

I think this would be a nice buff and no one can claim it OP since ppl thought both needed/need a buff
But together I think thay stand a fair shot vs those pesky bombshell stallers and those wicked teleporting whales and those icky brainwashing scramblers Smile

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion - Extreme Ghost - 03-21-2014 12:53 PM