Poll: What map should be used in the finals?
Blitz Beach
Machination
Candy Core Mine
Acrospire
Mechanism
Sugar rock
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2v2 Smash-up tournament- Sign ups closed, watch the fun!
03-28-2014, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2014 03:51 PM by Juslas.)
RE: 2v2 Smash-up tournament- Sign ups closed, watch the fun!
If Dabestbro cannot follow rules written by himself, that is something I cannot tolerate. This tournament did not publish all aspects beforehand, still some bits missing, by the way. But not following rules that we published by organizer - not acceptable.

Being first tournament Dabestbro is setting up, initial rule set can be lacking. But then forum members offer help and type out clear mistakes and lack of information (essential to participants) - all things organizer needs to fix before starting the tournament!

Outwitters forum tournaments do follow rules and are played with good manners.
I am not trying to offend organizer, just pointing out that organizers performance has not been up to Outwitters community standards. And with the help from forum members, errors can be fixed. No harm done.

I hope I was polite. Best solution is to restart the tournament by the rules. Bad solution is to re-write the rules (matchmaking randomly, FTA and map selection rights given randomly).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2v2 Smash-up tournament- Sign ups closed, watch the fun! - Juslas - 03-28-2014 03:50 PM