RE: National Outwitters League [Started!]
oops, sorry

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 02:57 PM by mr_13en.)
I've been wondering what the standings are myself so I went through the replays and created a standings sheet with division leaders, wins, losses, division and conference rankings, and playoff picture if the season ended today (I added percentage but didn't get around to figuring out the formula). This of course will probably change, but it gives you an idea. I think I got the wins losses right but there may be human error. Sorry Jchris, don't mean to step on your toes bro but I thought this would help... Torbreck is tearing this tourney up in case you haven't noticed. Wink

[Image: XVBSKNG.png]

Oh in case you're wondering about the teams in red...those would be the wild cards.

04-10-2014, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 04:52 PM by awpertunity.)
week 11 @NO, gg!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA_JyOzwoM
04-10-2014, 06:24 PM
(04-10-2014 02:54 PM)mr_13en Wrote:  I've been wondering what the standings are myself so I went through the replays and created a standings sheet with division leaders, wins, losses, division and conference rankings, and playoff picture if the season ended today (I added percentage but didn't get around to figuring out the formula). This of course will probably change, but it gives you an idea. I think I got the wins losses right but there may be human error. Sorry Jchris, don't mean to step on your toes bro but I thought this would help... Torbreck is tearing this tourney up in case you haven't noticed. Wink

Oh in case you're wondering about the teams in red...those would be the wild cards.

Looks really fancy!! Nice to know I have my loss against the ultimate NOL outwitterer Torberck Smile.
04-10-2014, 07:45 PM
Wouldn't Houston (4-2) be in over NYJ (4-7)?

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
04-10-2014, 09:25 PM
(04-10-2014 02:54 PM)mr_13en Wrote:  I've been wondering what the standings are myself so I went through the replays and created a standings sheet with division leaders, wins, losses, division and conference rankings, and playoff picture if the season ended today (I added percentage but didn't get around to figuring out the formula). This of course will probably change, but it gives you an idea. I think I got the wins losses right but there may be human error. Sorry Jchris, don't mean to step on your toes bro but I thought this would help... Torbreck is tearing this tourney up in case you haven't noticed. Wink

You're not stepping on my toes at all. I wanted to keep the scoresheet more updated. But a lot of unexpected things happened.

04-10-2014, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 10:53 PM by mr_13en.)
(04-10-2014 07:45 PM)Demon Wrote:  Wouldn't Houston (4-2) be in over NYJ (4-7)?

Trust, I wanted to put my 2v2 mate (Houston) in the wild card spot but my reasoning was that the Jets had more conference wins and more games played. I'm sure Husky Pete will show us he's playoff bound, heck he may even win our division!

(04-10-2014 09:25 PM)jchris98 Wrote:  You're not stepping on my toes at all. I wanted to keep the scoresheet more updated. But a lot of unexpected things happened.

If you want I'll keep my spreadsheet up to date and share it as my time allows(?)

04-10-2014, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 11:20 PM by lawtai.)
Games I have not received an invite to so far:

Week 13 vs MIN (Xerozen)
Week 15 vs CLE (Furged)
Week 16 vs PHI (LuisFromPR)

I believe all my other games are now completed.

04-11-2014, 12:29 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvLCXngkM

Week 14 bal vs min

GG !

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill